• ...and so much more!
  • top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    hey looking forward to tomorrow, looks like even the weather might cooperate. but in case of a stray shower you might throw in a small tarp to cover your table. pls bring your own chairs, drinks (alcohol ok), maybe a sweat band. they're calling for high humidity tomorrow and mid 80's.

tables are set up as well as sign up table and easy up and portapot. grill is ready to be fired up so if you have some food YOU want to cook probably be ok. there are 11 tables to be used, first come first serve. i'll be ready about 7:30 or so for any early risers out there. i think technically swap meet is from 9 to 4:00, early is fine.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Also... PARKING - please park on the right side of the driveway ONLY, as per Daryll's instructions.

There will be bacon and coffee for breakfast (assuming Meijer has a large coffee pot), as well as danishes, etc. Hamburgers and hotdogs available for lunch. Soda and water for sale too.

Last edited:

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I'll have to miss this year (daughter graduating from college)...I hope I don't have to wait another year. Maybe a fall swap meet is in the works?!?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I have three pounds of pepper maple bacon to cook in the morning. First come, first get da' bacon.

I'm also bringing (per request) a Dillon RL500B, an XL650, and a Super 1050 for everyone to see. Special discounts on Dillon equipment will be available for Swap Meet attendees.

Also, May reloading classes and Hazmat buy information will be available tomorrow. These classes will be offered to the Swap Meet attendees first, and remaining spots will be posted on Sunday.

Anyone offering to work the door for the 3pm-5pm shift will have a free spot in a future reloading class.

Last edited:

tomindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Greetings, I'm new and have been a lurker and this sounds like a fun event. I have a locker full of brass that I thought that I would wear out piece by piece but that is not going to happen so I'm going to let it go, lets rip!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Welcome to INGO...

Greetings, I'm new and have been a lurker and this sounds like a fun event. I have a locker full of brass that I thought that I would wear out piece by piece but that is not going to happen so I'm going to let it go, lets rip!

Hell yea, tom..Bring it on...Bill

PS: Andrew, I got the cords...

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm packed up and heading down. After much thought, I've decided not to bring brass. But... I'll have plenty of Wc844 and other good stuff. See you soon !!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Had a very nice time. Picked up a bit of .308 supplies (thank DRob!)

My thanks to Aszerigan for his sponsorship and hard work to make this event happen!

Also thanks to Top Hat 45 for providing the venue and for letting me enjoy his amazing hobby!

Oh, and thanks for the bacon and doughnut holes, the perfect American breakfast! :D

Top Bottom