• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I was driving on my way to see a big gas compressor in Houston.
    That night back at home I listened to a Texas A&M grad who worked in NYC describe the three buildings as textbook demolition into their own footprints.
    The event and whodunnit had been forecast by people here in America and even by a Russian economist / mathematician in a presentation to their Duma but that didn't lessen the trauma inflicted upon everybody.

Something that may be worth watching because "if something happens in politics it was planned that way".
    This last week a university study was released on Building 7 with finding in conflict with NIST. It probably will not become an election season issue but it might. I'm going to pray that it does.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just watched that presidential address for the first time today since I couldn't understand English 18 years ago ...

I'm sure many of you remember watching it live on TV at the time.

[video=youtube;rGwxw4tUzlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwxw4tUzlo[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Most of what was on TV was the Lamestream Media lambasting the President because he didn't jump up and run out of the room where he was reading to a bunch of little kids, scaring the poop out of them.

That was proof that he was a moron and unfit to be President.

According to to the Democrats and the media there has never been a Republican President that was fit for the job.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Most of what was on TV was the Lamestream Media lambasting the President because he didn't jump up and run out of the room where he was reading to a bunch of little kids, scaring the poop out of them.

That was proof that he was a moron and unfit to be President.

According to to the Democrats and the media there has never been a Republican President that was fit for the job.

I remember that, both his reaction and being bashed for it.

He did stay calm and collected, character traits you want in a leader.

Several years later, the kids who were present were glad the president kept reading in that classroom.

Similar fears started running through Mariah Williams' head. "I don't remember the story we were reading — was it about pigs?" says Williams, 16. "But I'll always remember watching his face turn red. He got really serious all of a sudden. But I was clueless. I was just 7. I'm just glad he didn't get up and leave, because then I would have been more scared and confused." Chantal Guerrero, 16, agrees. Even today, she's grateful that Bush regained his composure and stayed with the students until The Pet Goat was finished. "I think the President was trying to keep us from finding out," says Guerrero, "so we all wouldn't freak out."

Students with Bush on 9/11 Look Back After bin Laden Death - TIME

The president was on the phone a few minutes later (not sure how long he kept reading).

574f1cb49105844d018c6165-767-575.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I remember that, both his reaction and being bashed for it.

He did stay calm and collected, character traits you want in a leader.

Several years later, the kids who were present were glad the president kept reading in that classroom.

Students with Bush on 9/11 Look Back After bin Laden Death - TIME

The president was on the phone a few minutes later (not sure how long he kept reading).

574f1cb49105844d018c6165-767-575.jpg
    President George W. Bush is a good man and he was the best leader and the right leader at the time. I believe in fate and destiny. Things happen for a reason. I've seen it too many times in my life to discount it. I also know fully well how our country's response to incidents like this work both then and now and the President taking the 10 extra minutes to compose himself and stay calm and with those kids did more good for our country and also threw up a bigger middle finger to our enemy who perpetrated those cowardly acts than it would have if he would have jumped up and ran out of the room.

If i worked at that school that chair and also the chair and desk he used to make the phone calls afterwards would have been preserved. I hope someone did. I think those are a big part of history.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    President George W. Bush is a good man and he was the best leader and the right leader at the time. I believe in fate and destiny. Things happen for a reason. I've seen it too many times in my life to discount it. I also know fully well how our country's response to incidents like this work both then and now and the President taking the 10 extra minutes to compose himself and stay calm and with those kids did more good for our country and also threw up a bigger middle finger to our enemy who perpetrated those cowardly acts than it would have if he would have jumped up and ran out of the room.

Exactly!

Him being on the phone ten minutes earlier would have not changed anything.
    It's not like first responders in NYC were waiting for the president to call before they could start doing their job.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He held the country together until the Democrats and the Media convinced the low information voters that we were in a recession (even though the numbers said we were not).

The mantra was we may not be in a recession but it sure feels like we are (as people walked out of big box stores with big screen TVs)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    ATM, Calling ATM!

A rather brilliant mathematician / economic analyst made an open presentation to the Russian Duma (national congress), told about why the attack was coming, by who and by analysis gave the most likely time of the attack as late August. Missed it by a week or so. Not bad.
    I was very fortunate to later listen in live to an interview of the analyst with an interpreter, fortunate as it gives me lots to think about on how this ol' world really works.
    If that bothers you, well, you best go fuss at the Russians.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just watched that presidential address for the first time today since I couldn't understand English 18 years ago ...

I'm sure many of you remember watching it live on TV at the time.

[video=youtube;rGwxw4tUzlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwxw4tUzlo[/video]

I sat on the edge of my chair watching it last night.
    This video stated that the chase jets were arms with missile and guns.
    That was not stated in the news during that event.
    The news reported that all the aircraft were unarmed.
    They did not have time to arm any of them.
    They were told to get in the air.

AnthonyJackson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2019
    New York
    2019-09-11t122054z_1648872195_rc11784f0220_rtrmadp_3_usa-sept11.jpg
    Such a terrifying tragedy that should be remembered forever. It's an example of violence and cruelty. So much innocent people....Nowadays the most important that the government can do is help those families as much as possible that they will never be in need of anything. Especially families that lost their providers and children who lost their fathers. Now mothers should think about everything by their-own, how to feed them, how to dress them, how pay for their education or enter them to the universities. I do not know how they even cope with it, but
    https://au.edubirdie.com/college-application-essay-writing
    can at least make easier entering the university all over the world even in Australia. And of course, I hope it will never happen again.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Remember the victims, remember the cover up, demand accountability for all the lies and deception.

More folks are pulling their heads out of the sand each year and calling BS on the old official narratives and theories we were handed, and that's a good thing.

Never forget.

Top Bottom