• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    I really like my daltech. Fits great. The only thing I don't like is the 2 screws on the inside of the belt loosen over time. Gotta remember to tighten them every few weeks.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm waiting for the "range report". If your kids are so good they won't need it in the near future let me know and I'll be glad to supply the subjects, complete with a signed explanation of what they did wrong.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just received my Super Bio belt in the mail today. This thing is nice. Time to strap on the XDm 5.25 and a couple mags and OC the rest of the day. More to follow.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    UPDATE

So I ran the BioBelt at Tactical Response's Fighting Pistol course last weekend and it did really well.

Day 1 was nothing but rain and mud. When I got back to the Team Room I took a damp cloth and wiped the belt down. Good as new. Very cool.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ghting_pistol_april_27_28_2013_camden_tn.html

DSC_0035_zpsff7cf980.jpg

One thing I hadn't considered previously with the Daltech Force Super BioBelt is that it is Vegan-friendly. I may know all 4 of the Vegan gunfighters in the world but in case there are more you can recommend this belt to them. :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    UPDATE

I'm really liking this belt, as its become my daily belt for casual wear. After several months of use I can say with confidence that I'm very happy with it and would recommend it to others as a gun belt.

I caught a picture of it a few days ago with a Henry Holster I've been reviewing recently.

IMG_0184.jpg

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Another BioBelt fan, great OWB carry for my 1911's. Seems to make the 1911's lighter. :D I've ordered their bull-belt too, if it is half as good as the Bio I will be pleased.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    esrice:

The Henry holster you're evaluating:

Did it only come with the soft IWB loops or did it also come with the metal clips?

Mine has the metal clips - and I'm not sure I like 'em. Love the holster besides that...

-J-

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For you guys that have one of the BioBelts is 4" more enough or should I go 5" bigger just to be safe. I carry IWB, Galco King Tuk, and either a Glock 23 or 27.

Will there be enough holes if I go 5" more, and will it fit ok without the holster at that point? I'd like to use it for EDC and as a work belt if possible, but will settle for EDC if it is too big without the holster.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    4 inches should be plenty. Maybe even go with 2. I went with the size of my jeans. No problems using an UWB rig. Check out the sizing guide on their site.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    For you guys that have one of the BioBelts is 4" more enough or should I go 5" bigger just to be safe.

As recommended by the owner of Daltech Force I went with 4" larger than my pants size. I found it to be the perfect size for both IWB and OWB carry.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    4 inches should be plenty. Maybe even go with 2. I went with the size of my jeans. No problems using an UWB rig. Check out the sizing guide on their site.

As recommended by the owner of Daltech Force I went with 4" larger than my pants size. I found it to be the perfect size for both IWB and OWB carry.

Thanks guys. I had just seen a couple of folks mention 4 may not be enough. I'll go with 4. Going to try and order today.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I like Bullhide belts and they go with the four inches over pants size also. If your pants are large enough for IWB carry, than four over those pants size will be perfect. At least it was in my case.

Bullhide belts are great and USA made, but if this in made in Indiana, I will have to give one a try.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I was glad to find one at the 1500. The bull hide belt is really nice, thick and keeps my XD .40 in place. As recommended I'm a 40 and belt is +4 which puts it on the 3rd hole.

Top Bottom