• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I love mine for that role. I use it for every day wear, whether carrying or not. It is a great belt.

I initially thought the "Most Indestructible Belt Ever Made!" line was just that-- a gimmicky line. But I've been really impressed with how well it's held up. It really looks like it's still new. It doesn't "wear" like the leather belts I've been used to. They should make more stuff out of biothane.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I initially thought the "Most Indestructible Belt Ever Made!" line was just that-- a gimmicky line. But I've been really impressed with how well it's held up. It really looks like it's still new. It doesn't "wear" like the leather belts I've been used to. They should make more stuff out of biothane.

I was thinking that just the other day. I wonder if they could make shoes out of Biothane :yesway:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Yeah I told my wife I could keep buying $12 belts at walmart every few months or I could get a good belt now for about $45 and not have to buy a belt again for a long time.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I got the bio belt and wore it around today. It's 1 & 1/4" thick, stiff, and flexible which is hard to explain but it's awesome. There was an extra belt screw and bull belt sticker in the bag.

CC0E7099-4F4F-4357-A24D-3FED691C1AD3-10563-00000BC275D607CC_zps3d841293.jpg

5C5E13D5-1420-4A05-A7BD-4384B41C1C91-10563-00000BC27C8DFE66_zps7f50f52f.jpg

Last edited:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    May aswell post a picture of the one I bought earlier this year. I prefer the chrome keeper, I think it looks better than the other one. :p

It holds up my 75B quite well.
    I debated that but I wear my buckle at the 8 O'clock position so I didn't want the extra metal in that area.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Here is my 6 month old Biobelt (left) compared to a $35 Wrangler heavy duty leather belt that was worn 9 months. I am 6' tall and 300 lbs. I wear my belts snug to keep everything held up. That includes my EDC (PF 9 or XDm), cell phone, spare mag on my belt plus wallet, keys, light knife and change in the pockets.

You can see how bad the leather belt twisted towards the bottom from trying to keep my gun on. With the Biobelt, I don't have to keep it as tight to hold all the weight! I'm sold for life!

20130911_200838-1_zps8de5ed08.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    We have two Biobelts in our household. Bought the first one for the wife about 6 months ago as her first gunbelt. She loves it and I have been jealous ever since she got it. After being displeased with the wear characteristics of my Cabela's Double Duty that I have had since the beginning of the year, I finally bought my Biobelt about a month or so ago. I love it. Hands down the best belt I have ever owned. It does not "wear" like a leather belt would, yet looks just like one. Best of both worlds if you ask me.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I got a Cabelas Double Duty belt several (3?) years ago, and it still works well, but it looks like poo. I got 2 more for Christmas last year, and the quality of both were nowhere near the 1st one I bought. Then Cabelas opened up a store in Louisville, so I looked at the ones they have in stock... and they're even worse. There's nothing exceptional about the Double Duty anymore based on what I've seen lately.

rmg200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Really interested in this. Definitely need a more dedicated "gun" belt and not really into the tactical style. Are there any other offerings that are offer the rigidity and similar features as this belt?

Cowboy45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Whitley County
    Daltech also offers the "Bullbelt" which is made of a single piece of leather about 1/4 inch thick.. I have been wearing mine and carry my Springfield 1911 daily in daltechs pancake molded holster for 6 months and the belt doesn't even look worn and my gun doesn't flop around.. And even though it's not an IWB holster it sits so high and tight with the belt it conceals just as well..

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been wearing my BioBelt for a couple of month now. I officially declare it the best belt I've ever worn.
    • The come in my size
    • They are stiffer than the current offering of the Wilderness instrutor's belt with the polymer liner
    • They do not fray
    • They do no absorb sweat or anything else
    • They do not stretch
    • I can wear it loose or tight (I wear suspenders too) with no issues holding my gear
    • They are reasonably priced
    • They are made in Indiana

Win.

I'd like to see them in more colors (brown and tan) and with a more subdued buckle.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I've been wearing my BioBelt for a couple of month now. I officially declare it the best belt I've ever worn.
    • The come in my size
    • They are stiffer than the current offering of the Wilderness instrutor's belt with the polymer liner
    • They do not fray
    • They do not stretch
    • I can wear it loose or tight (I wear suspenders too) with no issues holding my gear

Win.

I'd like to see them in more colors (brown and tan) and with a more subdued buckle.

Agrees, hard to beat the quality or the price.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    • The come in my size
    • They do not fray
    • They do not stretch

Win.

Got mine about the same time you got yours and you are absolutely right!!!

Top Bottom