• SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    The pair:
    PA192954.jpg

I can't believe you fit an entire guitar in that side pouch! That's impressive.
    Seriously though, I just got 2 of the $20 small versions one in black and one like the pic I quoted. Great bag but I think I would like to have one of each size... LAPG makes a larger version of the same bag also. (I'll start a WTT thread if to keep from thread jacking)

The smaller one does not come with the universal holster, and LAPG didn't have them to sell individually. Where are you guys getting them?

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I just ordered the LAPG Jumbo BOB and a patch and it was $43 after shipping. The bag itself was $29.99. How many handguns and mags do you think will fit in the Jumbo bag? I wonder if I should have ordered two.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    got mine ordered last week for a birthday present, just waiting for it to come in.Wish it would get here.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I just got mine. I might order another one and a couple of the standard sized ones as well. The overall quality seems nice. I know I can fit at least 4-6 mid sized pistols in it with probably 5 mags each and still have room for the other neccessities. I got mine in black because I'm a tactical operator.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ok. so I got it last week, not a bad bag, I love the front pouches are velcro & can be resized. I did take out the middle divider. so far just have about 400 rounds of ammo .40 , .25 & 12ga,targets , ear protection & cleaning kits.
    My only issue with the bag is 'made in china', are there any bag's that are made in the USA that are of good quality?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I can't believe you fit an entire guitar in that side pouch! That's impressive.
    (snip)
    The smaller one does not come with the universal holster, and LAPG didn't have them to sell individually. Where are you guys getting them?

What's even more impressive is the Marshall half stack in the main compartment!

I got the universal holster direct from Blackhawk; they were on sale about a year ago. I've seen them at LGS's too, but I haven't looked for one recently. The Blackhawk one works really well with the Bail Out bag; a sub compact (PM45, XD9c) will fit vertically but anything larger has to be canted quite a bit to allow the velcro "seal" on the pocket to close.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I just figured out a little pearl with my new LAPG bailout bag. I bought a holster here on INGO a while back
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/parts_and_accessories/114640-two_holsters.html
    69059_1559138832571_1658294543_1340750_843514_n.jpg

If I keep the removable divider in the bail out bag my holster "attach's" to it so I can use my actual holster in the same way you would use the "universal holster" that you can get for these. On the flap at the top of the holster there is a hook designed to secure the handgun down. With the holster and pistol in the bag I can open the holster flap all the way and secure the hook under the bags divider so when I open the bag my pistol is ready to draw and the holster does not come out with the pistol. Hard to explain but easy to do, I'll try to get pics later.

col132

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Excellent review. I've been eyeballing this bag for a couple of weeks. For $20 bucks doesn't look like you can go wrong.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    So, I was sitting at home bored yesterday looking at the 2 Midway Large Range Bags that I bought after Thanksgiving weekend on sale pretty cheap..........

I thought to myself, can I make one of these into a BoB?

After messing around with it for a little bit, I decided not to do it. Then I did a search on INGO to see what everyone is using. I did not want something like a great big backpack, although that will be in my future.

So I found this thread, not sure how I missed it the first time. I went ahead and ordered the tan bag for $20 and I wanted to order the large bag too, but they were on backorder.

I can't wait until it gets here so I can play around with it and stock it up. And I must say, I like the LA Police Gear website, I have never ordered anything from them before and they have a lot of stuff, at decent prices too.

toddk

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Lake / Porter Co
    I do love this bag, bought two a while ago, have on in the closet for a "Project", The other is carried at work as my "Goody Bag".

I keep extra socks, shirt, Fire gloves, extrication gloves, Eye Protection, Granola Bars, Motrin, Webbing, and a hand towel. We have a cooler of water on the engine always so I don't need drinks.

It carries everything I need to get through a long fire or standby.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the second one...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm thinking of buying another one of these. I have 2 now, and using them for range bags. One is usually for my AR.

I figure if I buy a 3rd, it would be used as a "get home bag". Something with a flashlight, batteries, energy bars. Maybe some ammo and couple mags. A map. Just something to have for long trips. Hey , it's only $20. Can't beat that!

But then I would have 3 of these things. Ugh. What to do! :D

Top Bottom