• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I think the initial review is for the larger, standard version. There is a smaller version called the bail out bag junior that doesn't have as much space. I don't think there is a larger bail out bag than the standard one reviewed above.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    This is the standard Bail Out Bag

LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag Best Seller!
    policestuff_2130_88902854

Then there is a larger one....

LA Police Gear Jumbo Bail Out Bag New Low Price

policestuff_2128_43557038

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Cant believe that they processed my second order before the first one. I have to wait a while to have both. Hope they are worth it, im sure they are though.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    because of you guys talking about these so much I put an order in for the standard bag, the small bag, and the pistol bag, and got the 15% off ;)

thanks!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    because of you guys talking about these so much I put an order in for the standard bag, the small bag, and the pistol bag, and got the 15% off ;)

thanks!

Hmmmm, I just ordered a bag and it said the coupon code is expired. Are you sure it worked for you?

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Here is the jumbo bag. Will post pics of the other standard sized one once it comes in. I need both to decide what one I will keep. The other one will be open for someone in the classifieds to purchase if they would like. (unless my laptop fits in the one I dont like :) )

100_7310.jpg

100_7311.jpg

100_7312.jpg

100_7314.jpg

100_7313.jpg

I was hoping that it would come with one of those patches as pictured above. :( oh well.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I received my tan jumbo bag today. I am very happy with the size and there are more pockets than I know what to do with.

Front
    IMG_0226.jpg

Back
    IMG_0230.jpg

Side
    IMG_0227.jpg

Contents
    IMG_0228.jpg

alliclaytor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Northside
    I just got the mid sized bag in, I am using mine for ammo/shooting gear. I was able to get 4 boxes of (50) pistol ammo, two AR mags, 2 50 rd reloading ammo boxes, ear/eye protection, targets, 20 rds 12 ga ammo, 2 pens, and have room for another 3-4 boxes of (50) ammo, a pistol or two, and flashlight. The only thing i didnt like about it was that it would have been nice to have spandex straps someplace in it to hold pistol mags. I think i can figure out a way to do that with the velcro pocket though.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I just recently got around to unpacking my bailout bag from last week's range trip, so I thought I'd use the occasion to put up some photos:

bailout1.jpg

I have used and recommended the LAPG Bailout Bag for a couple years now, and have been very pleased with its functionality and durability, especially at the price point. It's great for occasions like Friday Night Steel, when I'm not taking much stuff and/or don't feel like loading up the larger Midway bag. In this pic, it is loaded from a weekday afternoon trip to MCF&G. I had taken 3 pistols (2 on my person, 1 in the bag) and all the attendant gear for a couple leisurely hours of shooting.

bailout_holster.jpg

Universal holster velcro'ed into the "hidden" side compartment. Here it is holding my Ruger 22/45, but can accommodate guns as small as my Kahr P380 or as large as my G34 with attached weaponlight. Not bad for a ~$9.00 investment.

bailout_contents.jpg

Unloaded. Some of the stuff stays in the bag on a permanent basis, while the contents of the main compartment and larger outer compartments are tailored as needed for that particular trip.

Main and end compartments - available as needed
    Large zippered side compartment w/ patch panel - med kit; microlight on paracord zipper pull
    Vertical slots to the left - Streamlight Microstream & Sharpie
    Vertical slot to the right - small bottle of gun lube, Glock armorer's tool
    Long zippered horizontal pouch on the bottom - suppressor and NFA paperwork

"Hidden" velcro compartment - universal holster
    Left vertical compartment - available as needed
    Small 2-cell compartment - mini multi-tool and disposable earplugs
    Small single-cell compartment - Surefire EP3 plugs, various batteries (9V, Aimpoint, CR123, CR2032)
    Right vertical compartment - sunscreen & bug spray

I think that's it. Did I miss any (more) compartments? :n00b: :):

Top Bottom