• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thanks for the review! Exactly what I was looking for to toss in the laptop bag for those "need a little light to see behind a desk" or whatever moments...order placed.

-Drew

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Great review......I have been using this light for about 2 years now. I lost my first one :( My second, and current one has been through the wash 3 times according to my Wife. I use it every day at the Ford Dealer I work for, and it is without a doubt one heck of little light for it's size. I carry mine with me where ever I go :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So, I lost my MicroStream this past Tuesday. :( My ONE gripe about it has always been the somewhat flexible pocket clip that had a tendency to snag on things and bend out of shape, causing it to come loose. I'm guessing that this is what happened.

I'm considering taking a step up in terms of light output, but still trying to maintain a small footprint.

I think I might try this next: Streamlight PT2L LED Flashlight

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I like it. I can't wait for a review if you get one.

But I love my current microstream. I have found I use that little thing for everything. I can't believe how I ever gotten along without carrying a flashlight.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So luckily I had a backup MicroStream. That will probably now be my EDC setup for when I'm working.

For every other time, my EDC has now changed to this:

67558_163092437049041_100000448578905_414040_3167974_n.jpg

I will have a full review after I've had some time with it. So far it gets a major +1. :yesway:

:ingo:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Tactical Response has now done a video on the MicroStream.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anj3Q2a29p4&feature=sub]YouTube - Steamlight Microstream[/ame]

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just saw this thread, but I have had the Microstream for about a year now and love this light!!! I stumbled across it on some web site for like 15 bucks and really wanted it. I couldnt be happier with this light. Great size for EDC and it is one that you will ACTUALLY carry everyday because of its size and weight you can carry it anywhere. Great light! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Great size for EDC and it is one that you will ACTUALLY carry everyday because of its size and weight you can carry it anywhere. Great light!

This was the main reason I first considered the MicroStream. I wanted something bigger and more accessible than a keychain light, but small enough that I would actually carry it, even in dress slacks.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I thought about doing something like that too, including a few other goodies in a kit. I just don't have the money that esrice or Que have.....:twocents::laugh:

I know what you mean! Now that he is the Dic of Advertising he seems to have unlimited funds!!!! ;)

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The one thing my kid's tactical cricket does not yet have is a light bolted to the side.

Hmm......

;)

(I actually do need a pair of these for me and my wife!)

Top Bottom