• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Had one that needed it for a class and he looked at a car magazine all night. Titanium was actually refreshing. He appeared to be interested in everthing that was going on and asked the right questions. He also didn't miss a whole lot. The big thing was that he didn't spaz out when I turned on the lights and siren.
    Of course he didn't spaz out when you hit the lights. He wanted to do that for ya, so he is probably just depressed that he didn't get too and thats why he hasn't added anymore to his report.:D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    When you ride a long can you carry a weapon?

Its been discussed in this thread and the others before but generally NO.

It is best if you ask your particular department what their regulations are.

Had one that needed it for a class and he looked at a car magazine all night. Titanium was actually refreshing. He appeared to be interested in everthing that was going on and asked the right questions. He also didn't miss a whole lot. The big thing was that he didn't spaz out when I turned on the lights and siren.

:rockwoot:

Of course he didn't spaz out when you hit the lights. He wanted to do that for ya, so he is probably just depressed that he didn't get too and thats why he hasn't added anymore to his report.:D

I'm working on it now Alan! Quit being impatient... ;)

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Ok, so I drive out to meet Officer Rahm at the East Side sector in Evansville at 5pm. He tells me where to park and greets me. We then go over some things in the car. Lonnie shows me his computer and how it works, interesting tid bit: in Evansville when the EPD runs your plates or license and you received your LTCH in the city then it will show up at the top of the screen. I wish it didn't seem like it was a warning and it was more of a "Hey this citizen is responsible and one of the good guys."

If I can explain, a little. Our system allows officers and records to place "alerts" (not really good or bad alerts) on people. When a car is stopped or a person is came into contact with it will notify other things also like resisted LEOs, arrests made from that car, EDP (emotionaly disturbed person), on parole. It will also show how many times that car has been stopped and the disposition on each stop.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    interesting tid bit: in Evansville when the EPD runs your plates or license and you received your LTCH in the city then it will show up at the top of the screen. I wish it didn't seem like it was a warning and it was more of a "Hey this citizen is responsible and one of the good guys."

Nobody ever wanted to believe me when I told them this

It was to an accident with injuries on the Lloyd Expressway. It was a pretty bad scene but only one person needed to go to the hospital and they didn't seem that serious.

Again sorry I didn't realize right away it was you, But as you said I was kind of busy:D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Ok, so I drive out to meet Officer Rahm at the East Side sector in Evansville at 5pm. He tells me where to park and greets me. We then go over some things in the car. Lonnie shows me his computer and how it works, interesting tid bit: in Evansville when the EPD runs your plates or license and you received your LTCH in the city then it will show up at the top of the screen. I wish it didn't seem like it was a warning and it was more of a "Hey this citizen is responsible and one of the good guys."

If I can explain, a little. Our system allows officers and records to place "alerts" (not really good or bad alerts) on people. When a car is stopped or a person is came into contact with it will notify other things also like resisted LEOs, arrests made from that car, EDP (emotionaly disturbed person), on parole. It will also show how many times that car has been stopped and the disposition on each stop.

So, if you don't mind clarifying..
    Are you saying that the LTCH doesn't automatically show up when you run the subject's info, but rather, shows up only if another LEO has added it as an "alert"?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Are you saying that the LTCH doesn't automatically show up when you run the subject's info, but rather, shows up only if another LEO has added it as an "alert"?

I believe he is saying that in Evansville, if you applied for your LTCH through their department, they note it in THEIR system. He didn't say anything about another LEO adding it as an "alert". So if you applied for yours in Eville, then yes, it will show up automatically.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh

No, it shows up automatically. Officers can place their own alerts on people and places. It even show up if we go to a place and there is a person who lives there, frequents there or has lived there if they have a warrant on them. But it shows up up automatically if they have an LTCH on them. This is some of the features that we pay for in our operating system. It only shows up on in-county people.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No, it shows up automatically. Officers can place their own alerts on people and places. It even show up if we go to a place and there is a person who lives there, frequents there or has lived there if they have a warrant on them. But it shows up up automatically if they have an LTCH on them. This is some of the features that we pay for in our operating system. It only shows up on in-county people.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up

No problem. I know that it seems bad on the outside but, if I walk up to a car and all of a sudden there is a person with a gun how am I going to react or how would you react in my position.

Top Bottom