RIP Neil Peart....Heaven just got a great drummer....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Still wrapping my head around this. :( I have a drum set. 11 drums, and 8 Zil.cymbols, a wood block, and a cowbell. This is amazing to fit into. I can only imagine sitting in Neils cockpit. That is what it feels like, a cockpit. Everything you need right at hand.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Still wrapping my head around this. :( I have a drum set. 11 drums, and 8 Zil.cymbols, a wood block, and a cowbell. This is amazing to fit into. I can only imagine sitting in Neils cockpit. That is what it feels like, a cockpit. Everything you need right at hand.
    I've sat down behind a drum kit before that was way smaller than what yours sounds like. I just froze up. I was more confused than a baby in a topless bar. :): Can't imagine one like Neil's.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've sat down behind a drum kit before that was way smaller than what yours sounds like. I just froze up. I was more confused than a baby in a topless bar. :): Can't imagine one like Neil's.
    Very intimidating. Makes one man up, and get with it. A good total body workout also.:@ya: And LOTS OF PRACTICE.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    52xu8bm7c8a41.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I binge watched a bunch of Rush documentaries this weekend and music this weekend...One in particular was "The Boys in Brazil".....

I've come to a conclusion...Alex Lifeson is one funny dude...I mean a riot...

"I quit smoking a year ago...So now my big worry is secondhand smoke...The one's I smoke in my secondhand..."

images

3a3f6cdae744e59573b3aa85830df5ca.jpg

[video=youtube;gtxyjf9eerI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtxyjf9eerI&t=169s[/video]

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    [video=youtube;FFpZFnJ6ZT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpZFnJ6ZT8[/video]

I love the paint it black intro!

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Signals was the first concert I ever saw, as a punk 14 year old; we snuck in airline bottles in our boots. Grandma worked at Sears when Ticketron was there, and she got me 4 tickets 27th row center. I've seen every tour since, including almost exactly the same seats at R40 tour.

Still have the t-shirt.

shirt.jpg

Top Bottom