• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    About 2 weeks ago I placed an order at RRA for a midlength upper. I got every option I ever wanted and was pretty happy...that is until I saw the wait time. I was quoted 90-100 days...:dunno: I realize that people are panic buying their AR's(not the reason I'm buying, honest, I swear) but 90-100 days seems a bit excessive. I hope it'll be worth the wait, but i've never been known for my patience. Does anybody else have a Rock River upper or complete rifle? How do you like it? I'm looking for something to keep me busy haha.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    BCM lightweight 16" mid-length upper, MOE handguard, DD fixed rear, mount-n-slot QD sling attachment, light attachment, blue force sling, BCM FA bcg. Buy that stuff instead.

rightwinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Mother Indiana
    what ^he said. i own RRA and within the past year i purchased BCM to give them a shot and WOW cant beat the customer service or quality of the product you order a upper from BCM expect it within the week

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    It is a typical wait for an RRA that isn't just sitting in a gun shop somewhere.

Mid 2011, I ordered a RRA Predator Pursuit upper. Waited 7 1/2 weeks. It was worth they wait though, the thing is an absolute tack driver.

June 2012 I had a 458 SOCOM upper quoted to me ... 7-8 weeks is what I was told. I decided to hold off for the time being simply because I wasn't 110% sure I wanted to go with that platform (still not sure so I haven't moved any further with the project).

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I ordered a LPK and a few other little parts from them last week. After I paid I got an email saying it would take 10+ days to process my order. So I called the next day and the lady told me it would be 10-14 business days before they could even tell me if the parts were in stock. I cancelled the order and went elsewhere.

at11kansan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Indy
    rra

Good luck, My buddy placed an order from them for an LAR-308 on 4/25/2012 and was told 100-120 days for delivery. Then on 9/24/2012 got notice that it would be the end or first of the year before he will get it. He is not happy with them!

deerslayer--01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There are rifles, uppers and lpk's at Big Daddy's in Hagerstown.
    Hey RGriff69!

THANK YOU!!!!

I went to Big Daddy's and bought their last 458. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but it was upgraded quite a bit too.

He said he ordered in 6 of them in March and got them 3 weeks ago. He's not expecting any more till after the first of the year.

Thanks again for putting me in the right direction!

deerslayer--01

Top Bottom