• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bumping this thread just because I see that Classic Firearms now has the black version for $199.99.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bumping this thread just because I see that Classic Firearms now has the black version for $199.99.

No reason to go online and pay shipping and transfer fee. Local shop has them in the case for $199.99. Even different colors.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No reason to go online and pay shipping and transfer fee. Local shop has them in the case for $199.99. Even different colors.
    Honestly I didn't know what the price had done for these lately. I didn't know if they'd gone up like so many other things or not.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Honestly I didn't know what the price had done for these lately. I didn't know if they'd gone up like so many other things or not.

Not as of this last week. I would think you could find them for around $190 - $220. Cheap enough to not make the hassle of online purchasing worth while

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    A spring kit from Wolff does wonders for them. A good internal polish and it's a different gun.
    Without adjustable sights that seems like a lot of trouble. The wrangler I have shoots about 3” to the left at 7 yards. Friend of mine had it and said it shot left. I told him he just sucked at shooting and bought the gun for $100. Guess what it shoots to the left. But for the money it’s a fun little blaster to eat up junk .22.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Without adjustable sights that seems like a lot of trouble. The wrangler I have shoots about 3” to the left at 7 yards. Friend of mine had it and said it shot left. I told him he just sucked at shooting and bought the gun for $100. Guess what it shoots to the left. But for the money it’s a fun little blaster to eat up junk .22.
    Eleven dollars and fifteen minutes?

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I got one of the flat olive green ones earlier this year. It's a neat little shooter. First SA revolver I've owned.

I picked up an OD Wrangler as well, found it at Whittaker's.

Seems to be one of the less common colors out there. Can't find any OD colored Wranglers, "sold out" on every site I check.

Top Bottom