• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The target should be fuzzy. You want the front sight as clear and sharp as your vision will allow. Two shots rapidly is not a problem if you understand how grip, front sight focus, flash picture and trigger press all come together.

1. You are the famous "Coach"/Aron Bright that has come so highly recommended for training! :thumbsup:
    2. You garner utmost respect on this site from some people I really respect, and I went and looked at any beginner classes you had on your site and there were none this summer (earlier I think they were).
    3. I'm a teacher who is recovering from hip surgery (Day 21 and progressing great) and was wanting to get started on training this summer but surgery got in the way, and I didn't want to bother you by a private email in case you need trainees to be in top form.
    4. If it is possible, between outpatient P.T.s and other medical stuff going on if you have any suggestions on when, where and how about any training for a newbie: do so.
    5. I have been shooting for 13 months, after being away from it for 30 yrs and probably have all sorts of bad habits. :wallbash:
    6. Once at the range, a Range master at Point Blank taught me to hold my grip "higher/snugger" up on the handle (Glock 26) and I immediately improved my accuracy: an example of no training and ripe for improvement. :dunno:
    7. I am not interested in any "games" or competitive shooting, just personal gun-handling skills. As some have put it famously here: "I don't know what I don't know."
    I'm smart enough to already know that! :rofl:

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Any other reports of findings these in stores? Seems the price online went from 349.99 (sale) to 439.99 (now)... Trying to get a clue how they run sales. Limited quantity mean after so many sell the price goes up, again?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Any other reports of findings these in stores? Seems the price online went from 349.99 (sale) to 439.99 (now)... Trying to get a clue how they run sales. Limited quantity mean after so many sell the price goes up, again?

Not sure how they do business. This is my first purchase from them. But I’m pretty sure I’ll be listing my 2.0 compact at break even price. I’d like to shoot one before I decide, but I really like the feel/fit of the PPQ.

Top Bottom