Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Not true.

Ever heard of that thing called "The Manhattan Project"?

Tons of people working on something totally top secret. Nobody knew everything. Just enough to do their job.

They had nothing specific to tell anyone?

The Manhattan Project was a HUGE conspiracy project. There were entire towns of people working on it.

That was also done way the heck before the internet/blogosphere... The press stifled the fact that the President of the United States was gravely ill and could barely move. Also stifled news of the First Lady having a lesbian side relationship. All this around the same time of the Manhattan Project. Things like this would be exposed today much more easily.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Alex Jones and Infowars?

After noticing that he is behind this video's production, it became a whole lot, less credible.

Regular Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Not true.

Ever heard of that thing called "The Manhattan Project"?

Tons of people working on something totally top secret. Nobody knew everything. Just enough to do their job.

They had nothing specific to tell anyone?

The Manhattan Project was a HUGE conspiracy project. There were entire towns of people working on it.

That was also done way the heck before the internet/blogosphere... The press stifled the fact that the President of the United States was gravely ill and could barely move. Also stifled news of the First Lady having a lesbian side relationship. All this around the same time of the Manhattan Project. Things like this would be exposed today much more easily.

Some of the worst people found out about it in '43--the Soviets:

"By 1943, it was clear that the Soviet Union was attempting to penetrate the project. The most successful Soviet spy was Klaus Fuchs, a member of the British Mission who played an important part at Los Alamos. The 1950 revelation of Fuchs' espionage activities damaged the United States' nuclear cooperation with Britain and Canada. Subsequently, other instances of espionage were uncovered, leading to the arrest of Harry Gold, David Greenglass and Ethel and Julius Rosenberg. Other spies like George Koval and Theodore Hall remained unknown for decades. The value of the espionage is difficult to quantify, as the principal constraint on the Soviet atomic bomb project was a shortage of uranium ore."

Things were different then, too--there was more of a let's-work-together attitude. Now it's, "hurray for me, and to hell with you!"
    We could go on and on about specific incidents, but if you don't want someone to find out about something you did, don't tell a single soul, or just don't do it at all. As they say, three people can keep a sectret if two are dead.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Like the Big Zero, FDR had a left-leaning lapdog media. Things are being hidden today that are every bit as troubling and more so. We don't even have definitive proof that Obama is a citizen, much less qualified for the office. I have had to produce more proof of identity, citizenship, and integrity UP FRONT to drive a truck than he had been required to produce to be president. There is something severely wrong with that. We presently have the White House filled with some of the shadiest characters in our history, yet it still manages to stay under the rug. I fail to see how this is any different from the FD Roosevelt administration.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    All interesting reads here.
    My tin foil hat didn't get put on until this guy

th

this is NO grieving father that just lost his daughter hours ago.

NOT 1 tear on this guy. just an attempt to do so. Or maybe he is sincere?

Gawd here i am posting a tin foil post but this doesn't seem "real" it looks like he is getting "into character."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9hBjR39MDY

this too ?? time stamp errors on multiple sources
    as stated above.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/0...&utm_campaign=Feed:+pakalert+(Pak+Alert+Press

:scratch:

Last edited:

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    This video has gone viral. Has over 9 million views right now. Over 5 million of those have been accumulated over the last 24 hours. The previous 24 hours saw 2 million views collected. This is really gaining attention.

Please watch it all the way through with an unbiased opinion (in either direction). If you stop watching it before it's finished it will be your own fault because the facts keep building and building as the video progresses (this is a complex event and can't be explained in two minutes to someone with a short attention span).

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

And finally, I'm proud to say that I helped in the making of this video.

If you think it's "wrong" to question the official story, then I guess you're against the 1st Amendment.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I watched this a few days ago and it makes me think we don't know the full story .

What kinda father would find anything to laugh and joke about one day after his kid was "supposedly" gunned down ?

Why does he have to put on his sad face before he takes the mic ?

Supposing you live near a firehouse , WTF kinda freak takes 6 kids in his house to " play " and not ask them questions about what was going on or not walk them to the firehouse ?

Why was the road blocked with civilian vehicles and not EMS vehicles ?

Where were all of the ambulances for a masscal situation ?

Why haven't we heard anything more about the guy in camo arrested running in the woods ?

I'm NOT saying nobody died , just the "official" story doesn't pass the smell test .

zstep7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    West Indianapolis
    I watched it for the first time last night. How is it that 100+ rounds were fired and all the kid heard was someone trying to kick the door down? I've been spreading the video to everyone I know. It's certainly got me asking the question "what the HELL is going on"?

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Interesting Video. One more thing that does not make sense. They said each victim was shot with the rifle 3-11 times. Even at a low average, Say 6 shots each victim, That would be 156 rounds of 223. 30 rounds per mag he would have to have at least 5 mags. That means he was carrying 2-4 handguns plus the bushmaster plus 4 additional mags for the AR. This is even saying he did not miss with a single shot. Just does not seem possible.

I do also remember listening to this on the radio while it was happening. I can understand confusion but that was just insane. Every time you heard an update the entire story had changed. One last point. I saw the video's of those parents. Nobody can ever say how they would react if they lost a child. I did not see in the video's puffy eyes, red eye's, any sign that they had been crying. That just makes no sense.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Do we really ever get all the facts....ever. If we did things would be so different (I hope)

We sure as hell never get the facts when the falsehood is more useful to those in positions to manipulate the situation for political gain. Same way they couldn't get the bulldozers to the Branch Davidian property or to the Murrah building fast enough to make Billy Jeff & Co. happy. Why such a hurry to destroy the evidence if you aren't hiding anything?

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    This bull s** of a second shooter found in the woods is ludacris! The man was detained when he was found in the woods cutting firewood with a chain saw. He had nothing to do with the shooting and was later released. If you buy into these conspiracy theories than heaven help you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We sure as hell never get the facts when the falsehood is more useful to those in positions to manipulate the situation for political gain. Same way they couldn't get the bulldozers to the Branch Davidian property or to the Murrah building fast enough to make Billy Jeff & Co. happy. Why such a hurry to destroy the evidence if you aren't hiding anything?

I so wish the sheeple would loose the rose colored glasses.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This bull s** of a second shooter found in the woods is ludacris! The man was detained when he was found in the woods cutting firewood with a chain saw. He had nothing to do with the shooting and was later released. If you buy into these conspiracy theories than heaven help you.

I am not diving into this head first. I only wish we could get a clear, un-biased assessment of the real facts. If that were to happen then the conspiracy's would either be exposed or put down. To leave all the flapping in the wind loose ends is where the signals creep in and the tinfoil leaks.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I am not diving into this head first. I only wish we could get a clear, un-biased assessment of the real facts. If that were to happen then the conspiracy's would either be exposed or put down. To leave all the flapping in the wind loose ends is where the signals creep in and the tinfoil leaks.

I believe we have.

Top Bottom