• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The shooters dad was a hunter and owned firearms.
    The shooters dad passed away last year or the year before.
    The shooter most likely had knowledge or gun handling from his father.
    Based on accounts the shooter was a happy, smart, funny kid. No trouble with the law, no posting on social media that he was gonna do this or hated xyz person or abc facility or society.

My gut tells me this was personal. He knew that girl and those boys and he wanted to kill them for a reason.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The shooters dad was a hunter and owned firearms.
    The shooters dad passed away last year or the year before.
    The shooter most likely had knowledge or gun handling from his father.
    Based on accounts the shooter was a happy, smart, funny kid. No trouble with the law, no posting on social media that he was gonna do this or hated xyz person or abc facility or society.

My gut tells me this was personal. He knew that girl and those boys and he wanted to kill them for a reason.

I would really like to better understand how he gets from there to cold-(or hot)blooded multiple murderer. Who has that internal switch and what flips it

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was some drug use in the mix as well. Altering your conscience at this young age can have some pretty gnarly consequences.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @bugl02 this is a teenager we are talking about. Recall your teen years everything was drama. That you woke up late and your favorite white socks were dirty and now you had to wear your other socks to school and the ENTIRE WORLD is going to see you and make fun of you... oh no you would rather die instead. Blah, blah, blah...

Could he had been crazy. Maybe but doubt it.
    Think kylo ren when he lashed out with his saber and broke the equipment on the ship. His anger got the better of him and he lashed out, the hell with the consquences.

As pointed out he targeted the girl first.shoiter had a girlfriend but maybe he wanted that other girl. She said no. He lashed out in anger and though to hell with this if I cant have you, no one can, I'll kill her. I'll kill him and then myself.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Has any history of medication been put out there? Maybe he was on some sort of medication to cope with the loss of his dad? We know what medication can do to a persons mentality. If not that, and he had a girlfriend, maybe it was a dispute between them and his gf? It’s all spit balling until we know the facts, but I remember being a teen and in love, it really makes you do some stupid things. Given, I had a gun rack hanging above my bed when I was in high school and never would have even considered doing anything like this, but in California people have a different mentality.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yep.
    I happen to know that in CA if you're NOT taking some kind of anti-depression medication, they consider you crazy. :n00b:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep.
    I happen to know that in CA if you're NOT taking some kind of anti-depression medication, they consider you crazy. :n00b:

I’d have to take some just to live there. The scenery is beautiful and the weathers awesome, but if i gotta deal with cold and snowy to be around sane people I guess I’ll just bundle up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Horse poo!!!
    The sheriff is talking nonsense.
    You cant buy the gun part online/gun show and just assemble.
    You have to ACTUALLY finish the machining of it.
    :facepalm:

It's not plug and play.

On that same note and I'm not sure on this.
    I thought here in indiana you could build your own semi-automatic sidearm or rifle WITHOUT a serial number of it's just for you. Meaning you dont sell it are not making it for anyone else. I'm talking about machining it from blocks of metal. Ie make the barrel, make the assembly, etc..

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sshhhh no one will remeber it's not a ghost gun. That is the new evil. Scary the sheep into thinking anyone can just make a gun out of thin air but going to the internet and ordering the parts. Ooohhh scary....

Oh and u can make your own ammo as well, untraceable with titanium pierce rounds to boot. :facepalm:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On that same note and I'm not sure on this.
    I thought here in indiana you could build your own semi-automatic sidearm or rifle WITHOUT a serial number of it's just for you. Meaning you dont sell it are not making it for anyone else. I'm talking about machining it from blocks of metal. Ie make the barrel, make the assembly, etc..

By law everything except the receiver is just "machine parts" and not regulated. Only the receiver is regulated, so the barrel, etc are a non issue.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Story must have been updated as now they say it is not a ghost gun and indeed has serial numbers on it. No mention of silencer.

Kid must have hitchhiked here from CA when the last 1500 was going on. Now it is not just Illinois.

Doesn't matter. People heard it wrong. They won't hear the retraction.
    Remember when the news "double checked" their info?

Top Bottom