• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No, not at all. The word I'm thinking of rhymes with "punt." And I haven't heard use of colored here much, typically they say "black" to refer to the indigenous people. I've heard the "N" word quite a bit here to, but solely from Abos and Maoris, that makes me cringe too, but hey, it's not my country.

Ah so I was right.

Well, I haven't heard g'day mate once. I think most of our stereotypes are based on old school Australians. I was hanging out with a few guys, and said "why do you call girls 'Sheilas,'" they said only old people do that.

Have a Vegemite sandwich yet? If not, you should. Although I heard the stuff is nasty. How about shrimp on the barby? That is tasty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah so I was right.

Have a Vegemite sandwich yet? If not, you should. Although I heard the stuff is nasty. How about shrimp on the barby? That is tasty.

I did have Vegemite. Now yes, it sucks, by itself... but I learned a trick. Go half and half with butter, and the stuff is delicious.

And I'm heading back to Berlin tomorrow. One of my friends has dared me to wear a pro-Trump shirt. Uh no.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So interesting thing going on Berlin. I saw a news report that many refugees are "converting" to Christianity in order that they can be accepted in other places throughout Europe. I met a RELLY liberal American girl, who was going on rant about the evil of white men, to a guy from Iowa. I wanted to step in, but yeah, I didn't want to have any part of her craziness. CNN has worldwide affiliates, and is absolutely destroying Donald Trump 24/7 (no opposing viewpoints). German women are built like Amazons, and have curves. When people talk about the evils of Americans with guns, I like to pull out my ltch, and smile from ear to ear. The looks on their faces are priceless. Currywurst still sucks. People still ask if I'm a rapper. My favorite pub closed. When talking about cars, don't refer to yourself as a "car nazi." German beers suck. Spreadable meat isn't all that bad.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, and not a zima to be found. I was heading to the kit Kat, but couldn't find a latex thong.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So interesting thing going on Berlin. I saw a news report that many refugees are "converting" to Christianity in order that they can be accepted in other places throughout Europe. I met a RELLY liberal American girl, who was going on rant about the evil of white men, to a guy from Iowa. I wanted to step in, but yeah, I didn't want to have any part of her craziness. CNN has worldwide affiliates, and is absolutely destroying Donald Trump 24/7 (no opposing viewpoints). German women are built like Amazons, and have curves. When people talk about the evils of Americans with guns, I like to pull out my ltch, and smile from ear to ear. The looks on their faces are priceless. Currywurst still sucks. People still ask if I'm a rapper. My favorite pub closed. When talking about cars, don't refer to yourself as a "car nazi." German beers suck. Spreadable meat isn't all that bad.
    I saw in the other thread about your injury and retirement, very very sorry to hear it. On the bright side, you are now free to follow your dreams and start a career as a thong wearing, zima swilling rapper. It would be a badass gig. "Spreadable meat" also sounds kinda naughty. Stage name?

Top Bottom