• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Good Morn! Has anyone else regretted selling a firearm immediately afterwards? I remember selling a .22 AK47 with a foldable stock last June or July. It shot wherever I put the sights. Unfortunately, it seems that I have firearm ADD and need to collect new ones from time to time :dunno:

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    My problem is that i'm always tapped out, then I have to sell to buy, That started once I got married:D

Does the wife make sure you sell first so that "extra" money doesn't go towards firearms?? ;) Firearms, or a lovely wife? It seems you can't truly have both :ar15:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Yes, last year my wife decided to get a wheel gun and sell the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus that I had gotten her. This gun only had about 50 rounds through it and was a nice little conceal gun. But, I wanted to get her something she was more comfortable using and we didn't have the extra $$$ to do both. She ended up with a S&W 442---simple "point and click" operation. You all know the saying, "If Momma's not happy..." I really would like to have that 380 back though.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Good Morn! Has anyone else regretted selling a firearm immediately afterwards? I remember selling a .22 AK47 with a foldable stock last June or July. It shot wherever I put the sights. Unfortunately, it seems that I have firearm ADD and need to collect new ones from time to time :dunno:

Yes, I have had seller's remorse many times.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've never regretted selling any gun. The guns I've sold, I always used that money to buy something I'd get more use out of. I'm not in a situation where I can just collect guns. Unfortunately.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area

I have regretted selling/trading almost every firearm that I have had to part with, but I am not rich. In the end that means sometimes we have to sell/trade a firearm in pursuit of the perfect gun.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Traded my first G19 in about 6 years ago for a gun I just traded for ANOTHER Glock, this time a G20. Owe, in between times, I bought another G19 too!

Top Bottom