• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am not buying anymore guns, so in order for me to get something I have to sell something. So, that is not really "buying," but acquiring, right? Anyway, doing this has caused me to sell a gun or two that I miss, but I'm sure I will replace them with something.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had guns years ago that I sold, and still regret it today, however, within the last decade, I've replaced most of what I sold, and have way more guns now than I did in my younger years. I don't see ever selling anything I have now.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Not immediately. I do regret selling my Ruger P89DC back in 1996. Wish I still had her so she could still be by my side. She would've outshined two exwives for longevity had I kept her. :/

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    I have regretted selling/trading almost every firearm that I have had to part with, but I am not rich. In the end that means sometimes we have to sell/trade a firearm in pursuit of the perfect gun.

I felt that the AK was the perfect one at first, but then I came to realize that I didn't like the folding stock as I did in the beginning. I am always in the quest for the "One".

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Not immediately. I do regret selling my Ruger P89DC back in 1996. Wish I still had her so she could still be by my side. She would've outshined two exwives for longevity had I kept her. :/

She would have been one lady to not let you down, and a little more friendlier than a woman too ;)

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Still regret selling my Springfield 1911...so much that I'm going to buy a new one next year to replace it and never let it go.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Sellers remorse?? OH that's what happens when you actually SELL a gun. I hav no idea what that is cuz I've never SOLD a gun. LMAO!!

Same here, never sold a gun, gave a few away, had 2 stolen and lost one in a divorce but never sold one.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Same here, never sold a gun, gave a few away, had 2 stolen and lost one in a divorce but never sold one.

Slapstick, are you considering the gun lost due to a divorce stolen?:( I would have called to question whether or not my 2nd wife could legally own a gun in our country. ;)

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Slapstick, are you considering the gun lost due to a divorce stolen?:( I would have called to question whether or not my 2nd wife could legally own a gun in our country. ;)

Nope she got the gun, (Ruger security six) and a lot of my tools including a chainsaw. Needless to say I slept with one eye open for quite a while after that! :D

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Good Morn! Has anyone else regretted selling a firearm immediately afterwards? I remember selling a .22 AK47 with a foldable stock last June or July. It shot wherever I put the sights. Unfortunately, it seems that I have firearm ADD and need to collect new ones from time to time :dunno:
    No. If I get rid of a gun there is a good reason for it. It may take years to come to that conclusion BEFORE I sell it, but it is well thought out.

Threads like this never help the OP and are no substitution for good counselling.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The one thing that makes me feel better is the guns I sold can easily be obtained again. I guess that's true with any gun now that I think about it, but it's easier to find a M&P Pro (sold) than a custom Springfield TRP (will never sell).

Top Bottom