• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmiller07

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    I’m not selling but I’m certainly considering trading, IMO if you waited until pandemic to buy then you truly aren’t a gun supporter, just my two cents.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Almost everything I've ever sold, I've regretted later, even some things I sold at the last "peak". Except for AR's in the last few years, nothing ever seems to go down in price...

:twocents:

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This is a good time to sell some "extras" if someone is consolidating on a different platform and has already undertaken the acquisition steps, but maybe not have done the divestitures yet.

It hopefully helps out someone who has a need currently, as well as helps things to move a little faster on the sales side as well.

Probably a lot of 40 S&W's will get new owners during this time.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I've seen one gouger on here, the rest all seem reasonable, somewhat.. I saw one whose price went up, over a week...I was lucky to get some money a while back and bought a few guns and ammo...before the virus stupidity

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nobody wants your old Mosin for an inflated price or your old surplus ammo.

Sometimes you never know what someone wants until you put it up for sale with a price on it... if no one wants it, it won't move. If someone does, it will. Maybe now someone needs bread more than guns and wants to try and turn it. Maybe someone else is all good and wants to pick one up.

Last edited:

dhunt4work

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Why is it that people are gougers and taking advantage of people....when the market sets the price? Nobody is forcing people to pay what ammo etc. is selling for, it is being driven by availability and market.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    In Bare Arms someone brought in a Saiga and some spam can ammo. He told Derrick he bought somewhere during Sandy Hook. 600 round spam cans still had the old price tag on them. $325.00 a can. :wow:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Anyone else considering selling some surplus during the rush? I've got an old matching Mosin I haven't shot in years and several hundred rounds I'm considering selling.
    Didn't know if I'd regret it later.

I've got a few that I posted up and sold in the past 2 weeks, items I was considering selling anyway and this got me good prices for them, so it's been good for me!

I've used the $$ to pick up 2 items I've wanted for a while so that's worked out as well!

Did I sell specifically because of the pandemic, no...but people had been asking and we're motivated, so I took advantage of the situation!

The pistols I sold were just talking up safe space anyway, so why not?

Much happier with my new acquisitions anyhow... :)

Top Bottom