• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Donnelly will probably vote to confirm Kavanaugh in hope to show his Hoosiers that he does what's in the interest of most folks in the state for re-election purposes. But he'd throw conservatives under in a new york second if he himself doesn't have a political interest. I don't trust him no further than I can throw him

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    The Donnelly partisans are dominating my YouTube advertisements. It has further cemented my resolve that he will not get my vote.

First, Thanks! to bwframe for reviving this thread.

HM- I'm with you buddy!
    I am still getting fund soliciting e-mails from Ted Cruz's campaign, believe it or not. Wish I'd sent the $20 to Trump..... or bought more ammo.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Donnelly will probably vote to confirm Kavanaugh in hope to show his Hoosiers that he does what's in the interest of most folks in the state for re-election purposes. But he'd throw conservatives under in a new york second if he himself doesn't have a political interest. I don't trust him no further than I can throw him

9nQ6.gif

...but we'll certainly take the confirmation vote.

Then we'll still kick lib out in November.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

I really hope he votes to confirm. If not, "Good luck in the Fall, Joe!"

In the selection process, I was kinda' pulling for Kethledge..... but Kavanaugh is a great choice. Barrett would have also been a great choice, IMHO.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The AP started reporting the leak that Kavanaugh was the pick prior to Trump's announcement. I was hoping Trump would quickly pivot to Amy at the last minute, just to make them wrong.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Apparently a Fox poll (to the extent those matter anymore) has Braun tied with Donnelly.

This could be a really tight race.

I *think* Braun will take it, but I'm not predicting it. The Dem voters will be motivated (even the dead ones) to protest Trump with their vote. Regardless, the Democrat senate fundraising machine will be spending money in Indiana that they'd probably prefer to spend elsewhere.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Apparently a Fox poll (to the extent those matter anymore) has Braun tied with Donnelly.

This could be a really tight race.

I *think* Braun will take it, but I'm not predicting it. The Dem voters will be motivated (even the dead ones) to protest Trump with their vote. Regardless, the Democrat senate fundraising machine will be spending money in Indiana that they'd probably prefer to spend elsewhere.

Monroe and Marion counties will determine the winner

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All I know is that that old, angry, douchebag, a-hole sitting in his truck yelling at me in Youtube ads about how Mike Braun runs his business is NOT making me want to vote for Donnelly

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All I know is that that old, angry, douchebag, a-hole sitting in his truck yelling at me in Youtube ads about how Mike Braun runs his business is NOT making me want to vote for Donnelly

I am so tired of that commercial. I am not voting for Joe Donnelly. Having to listen to the commercial is only an annoying inconvenience up with which I have to put.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is Bruan even campaigning? We DVR everything and still I see way more (parts) Donnelly commercials than Bruan commercials. Is he assuming since he's got the R by his name and that IN went for Trump he can mail this one in?

Top Bottom