• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is Bruan even campaigning? We DVR everything and still I see way more (parts) Donnelly commercials than Bruan commercials. Is he assuming since he's got the R by his name and that IN went for Trump he can mail this one in?

I see them all the time. I think Donnelly has more than Braun, but I see more than enough of both as far as I'm concerned! :): I kind of wish they'd make it a rule that there will be no campaign commercials more than a month ahead of any election. It seems like it's pretty much year round now. As soon as one election cycle is over, they start popping up for the next one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I see them all the time. I think Donnelly has more than Braun, but I see more than enough of both as far as I'm concerned! :): I kind of wish they'd make it a rule that there will be no campaign commercials more than a month ahead of any election. It seems like it's pretty much year round now. As soon as one election cycle is over, they start popping up for the next one.

I must just be lucky. :D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I must just be lucky. :D

Hey, I guess me too. I was wondering if Braun is even going to bother to make an add. About all I see is that stupid "Mike Braun only cares about... :blahblah:"

But I can't say much for what is running on TV. I watch way more youtube than TV.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey, I guess me too. I was wondering if Braun is even going to bother to make an add. About all I see is that stupid "Mike Braun only cares about... :blahblah:"

But I can't say much for what is running on TV. I watch way more youtube than TV.

Yeah...you and your super-fast internet...

I'll be over here with (frustratingly seeming) near-dial-up-speed, watching TV. *sigh*

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hope obama Joe donnely aka schumer's pawn, has been looking for a job. I'm sure one of the big companies he did favors for in Congress will take care of him. As long as he cant screw Indiana anymore and as long as it takes numbers away from the hard line D's that's all I care about

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The dems are and will throw money on money at Donnelly adds. Keeping him in his seat is paramount for them.

We in Indiana have been blind to the fact that our state effectively went purple for the last six years. Every important Senatorial vote for the Indiana Senate representation (that should be solidly republican according to the populace,) have been nullified by Donnelly/Obama/Shumer/libs. Are we proud of that?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Donnelly has long been considered one of the most at-risk Democrats in the country. Thus the more obvious spending of campaign resources. I doubt Braun thinks of himself as a shoo-in, though.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Like many of you, I understand I can't vote out Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Booker, or other Dems. But I can vote out Donelly, & when it goes from 51-49 to 54-46, we won't have this BS from Susan Collins or Jeff Flake.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like many of you, I understand I can't vote out Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Booker, or other Dems. But I can vote out Donelly, & when it goes from 51-49 to 54-46, we won't have this BS from Susan Collins or Jeff Flake.

The good news is: no matter what happens, we won't have McCain, Flake, and Corker around next year gumming up the works.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    IMHO, Donnelly made a huge misstep by releasing the statement that he would vote against Kavanaugh. Why do it? He didn't have to.

"I continue to watch the process unfold and will make a determination based on all available evidence at the time the vote is called. That is the only responsible thing to do."

That.

That's all he has to say.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    IMHO, Donnelly made a huge misstep by releasing the statement that he would vote against Kavanaugh. Why do it? He didn't have to.

"I continue to watch the process unfold and will make a determination based on all available evidence at the time the vote is called. That is the only responsible thing to do."

That.

That's all he has to say.
    A friend of mine who was going to vote for Donnelly told me this morning that there wasn't a chance in hell of that anymore.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would like to take this opportunity to announce to the INGO community that I will not be voting for Senator Donnelly.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Donnelly and the Democraps have got to go, as in gone far, far away. We must vote Donnelly out of office no matter what.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    There was a political reason that Donnelly let out the news on his vote against Kavanaugh while the meeting was in session this morning. Joe says he is by-partisan, but he always votes with the Dems when his vote is needed. He needs to voted out in November.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There was a political reason that Donnelly let out the news on his vote against Kavanaugh while the meeting was in session this morning. Joe says he is by-partisan, but he always votes with the Dems when his vote is needed. He needs to voted out in November.

My guess is he knows this race will depend on turn out. He probably also knows he won't get too many votes from non-democrats so he can't do anything to make his voters mad and stay home. Voting for Kavanaugh likely would have done that. Hopefully, there'll be enough independents that were dismayed by that spectacle this past week to turn on him.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Monroe and Marion counties will determine the winner

And Marion is a Democratic county, we Republicans are doing all we can though to boot him out!!!

The ads, in the Indianapolis Market, you see a Donnelly ad, then immediately it is followed by a Braun ad. Braun is trying to saturate the market in Indy so voters recognize his name. I don't need to recognize Brauns name, I recognize Donnellys and that is enough to vote for Braun.

Just saw an ad to call Joe Donnelly, tell him to to support H.R. 4886, the permanent tax cuts for Americans Act. paid for by the US Chamber of Commerce.

Top Bottom