• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Cruz from Texas should have a long career within the Republican party.....Oh wait...never mind,(he clearly is not willing to compromise)...maybe he can link up with Rand Paul and make the Libertarian party a force to be reckoned with!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    what in the hell is a "bullet button"? A selector switch would be on an assault rifle... not a semi-auto...

It's how Kalifornians get around the removable magazine laws. The mag release is replaced by a "bullet button". A cartridge (with its pointy bullet) is used as a "tool" to press the magazine release and allows the shooters to change magazines without taking the gun halfway apart.

bullet button - Bing

Catsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Ft Wayne
    Sorry "Captain Kelly"........ When "CRIMINALS" obtain their weapons thru a "private transfer", it's called black market or theft. You honestly think CRIMINALS are going say, "Yo Dawg... We should run a background check befoe you give me dis 9"!!!!!

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    From what I am hearing I don't see how they are going to get a ban on the AR or like weapons. It looks like that there will be better gun checks and more enforcement.

The Policeman they were asking questions of don't want any one but him to have a gun.

I Love the spunk of the woman that they were asking questions of. She is as tough as the people asking questions. She didn't back down from them.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    this **** just pisses me off. it's a dog and pony show on how to circumvent the 2A.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    This Johnson guy is a joke. All I've heard from him is, " **** **** **** **** **** **** **** high cap mag **** **** high cap mag **** **** 10 round limit **** **** "

Big Muddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Jasper County
    Has anyone heard when the 1st Amendement hearings are scheduled?
    I see on BSNBC, that the Senate is supposedly hard at work (in concert with the President's Truth Squad Czar) on the registration of keyboards belonging to all so-called "liberty" minded newspaper columnists; and that they are also proposing a reduction in the availablity of alphabetic keys (from 26 to 10) for those bloggers who have mentioning the "Constitution" more than once in a single post. <sarc>

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Yeah, thanks for the heads up. . . watched for a while now. The senators have already made up their minds about the positions. . . also the panel are also set in their positions.

Each senator is presenting their position and calling on panel to support their own position.

The chief has no idea about history or the purpose of the 2nd amendment. He can't comprehend the possibility of tyranny. He thinks the right of people to have the right to protect themselves from tyranny is "scary".
    It isn't that the chief doesn't know. It's that he doesn't care about rights of anyone he can not order around or control to his liking.
    Of course he would like it if all criminals didn't get guns so none of his armed officers faced danger.
    Of course he doesn't want civilians to have guns so he can keep the power in a "Police State" and control over everything he chooses or is ordered to.
    How much easier would his job be just to strong arm the populace becuase he would have all the power. Simple power over the weaker.
    Typical BS from a POS.
    I support my LEOS and don't want them in harms way anymore than is absolutely necessary BUT...Criminals are the ones that need subdued. Not law abiding civilians they can bully around.

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    I like how the chief was going off about how great an AR is to shoot and how well it handles tactically oh but you can't have one.

Basically he is saying. Don't do as I do, do as I say!

I also hate the term "common since ideas for preventing violence". Their idea of common since is much different than my idea of common since.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I think it went well. The anti's had alot of "i think", "i feel", "what if" type statements, whereas the pro 2A people had solid facts and figures.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    We all know THAT'S not gonna happen. Was that a "quality post"??

i agree its not going to happen. but that is my opinion on the subject and would argue that to these experts.

Not sure what your "quality post" comment is in reference to. Was your comment supposed to be a "snarky post"?

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    i agree its not going to happen. but that is my opinion on the subject and would argue that to these experts.

Not sure what your "quality post" comment is in reference to. Was your comment supposed to be a "snarky post"?

He was referring to the fact people have to have 50 "quality posts" in order to post in the classified section. He failed to notice you've been a member since 2008

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    He was referring to the fact people have to have 50 "quality posts" in order to post in the classified section. He failed to notice you've been a member since 2008

Ah, gotcha. Thanks Capt. I'm not into the classified aspect. In five years, if I'd have needed it, I'd have got those posts by now. I think I was at 11 until the recent events got me into posting a lot more.

Usually I'm a silent reader...stealth mode :)

Also, any links from anyone to the hearing video(s), post em up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't able to catch it live. :yesway:

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    What is going to happen is that the American public is going to accept registration in the form of requiring background checks for all transfers....SHEEP...soon to be sheared and eventually slaughtered...Criminals will continue to steal weapons,black market will become very profitable,the crime rate will not be affected in any way.NOT ONE mass shooting will be prevented! As I listened to Mr.Lapierre I felt like he seemed to be weary and willing to accept this as inevitable.

Top Bottom