• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If anybody wants to head for Zionsville on Thursday...

Staff Mobile Office Hours

United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Please see below for details:
    Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
    Time: 1pm - 3pm
    250 N 5th Street
    Zionsville, IN 46077

My neck of the woods. I should be able to make this one.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My neck of the woods. I should be able to make this one.

My week is gonna suck canal water so I can't be making this one. Definitely find a pro-2A wing-man. We are always outnumbered, but never out-gunned.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    15 Oct at the library in Greencastle. 1000-1300. More to follow when I’m On a computer.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK INGO, we need to fill some chairs in Greencastle. I haven't ran this by my boss yet, but I'm thinking I could split from downtown at 1100 and still get there.

It's OK to be outnumbered, but we've got to put some pro-2A butts in the seats on Tuesday.

[h=1]Staff Mobile Office Hours[/h] United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
    Time: 10am - 1pm
    103 E Poplar Street
    Greencastle, IN 46135
    If you need immediate assistance with a federal agency, please complete, print, and sign the attached Privacy Release Form. You may bring this form to one of our mobile office hours or you can send it to the SenatorÂ’s state office by mail at 115 N. Pennsylvania Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or via email to braun_casework@braun.senate.gov. You may also contact the Senator about any casework issues by visiting our federal agency assistance page .

If you have an opinion regarding legislation before the Senate or a policy concern, you may also contact the Senator directly by visiting our website .
    Thank you!

Office of Senator Mike Braun
    P: (317) 822-8240

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And Plainfield is even better!!

16 Oct Library on Stafford 12-2

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Full copy/paste on the Plainfield location. I'm cleared hot for the 16th.

[h=1]Staff Mobile Office Hours[/h] United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
    Time: 12pm - 2pm
    1120 Stafford Road
    Plainfield, IN 46168

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What's up with all these events happening in the middle of the day? I get that it works for the Democrat base, but most GOP voters have jobs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What's up with all these events happening in the middle of the day? I get that it works for the Democrat base, but most GOP voters have jobs.

^^^This!^^^ If you're an unemployed slacker or a Carmel/Zionsville housewife, it's easy to attend protests and such, but if you're a productive member of society, you're going to be at work when they hold these events. Maybe that's what they're counting on. "Gee, we held a town hall, and nobody was opposed to our gun control proposals."

ETA: I am NOT implying that Kelly is an unemployed slacker! He's obviously taking time off from work to attend these things. For me, right now, that's not an option. Hell, I can't even get a day off and will probably be losing vacation time this year since it's "use or lose".

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Excellent point. I'll bring it up while I'm on annual leave Wednesday. I've said before that I am blessed there are no real emergencies in my job and I have only taken use or lose leave since 2010. I can leave my office and be at the Statehouse in 20 minutes, also a blessing.

How about one of these at 1800?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Excellent point. I'll bring it up while I'm on annual leave Wednesday. I've said before that I am blessed there are no real emergencies in my job and I have only taken use or lose leave since 2010. I can leave my office and be at the Statehouse in 20 minutes, also a blessing.

How about one of these at 1800?
    How about one of these on a Saturday or a Sunday? I think they want as few people to show up at these events as possible. That way there is less chance of opposition to their plans.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ^^^This!^^^ If you're an unemployed slacker or a Carmel/Zionsville housewife, it's easy to attend protests and such, but if you're a productive member of society, you're going to be at work when they hold these events. Maybe that's what they're counting on. "Gee, we held a town hall, and nobody was opposed to our gun control proposals."

ETA: I am NOT implying that Kelly is an unemployed slacker! He's obviously taking time off from work to attend these things. For me, right now, that's not an option. Hell, I can't even get a day off and will probably be losing vacation time this year since it's "use or lose".

I appreciate that DD. I do hope to be unemployed through retirement someday and be able to put more into pro-2A issues. Hopefully I won't be completely senile at that point. Like I said I am blessed I work where I do and have the leave to burn every year.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I appreciate that DD. I do hope to be unemployed through retirement someday and be able to put more into pro-2A issues. Hopefully I won't be completely senile at that point. Like I said I am blessed I work where I do and have the leave to burn every year.
    I appreciate the efforts you and people like you put in Kelly! I have leave to burn, but no time to take it. About the time I think I'll be caught up and be able to take some time off, they pile more on. The joys of government employment...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How about one of these on a Saturday or a Sunday? I think they want as few people to show up at these events as possible. That way there is less chance of opposition to their plans.

Public Libary (misspelling intentional) is open on Saturday... I'll throw that out Wednesday as well.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Also to your point first point DD, CBhausen and I witnessed this first hand. In Anderson we were outnumbered 16-4, at Zionsville it was CB vs the world. These people can vote and that's scary!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Also to your point first point DD, CBhausen and I witnessed this first hand. In Anderson we were outnumbered 16-4, at Zionsville it was CB vs the world. These people can vote and that's scary!!

That's the problem I have with these things that they hold. They purposely hold them at the times that make it most difficult for all but the unemployed (by choice) or stay-at-home moms to attend them.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's the problem I have with these things that they hold. They purposely hold them at the times that make it most difficult for all but the unemployed (by choice) or stay-at-home moms to attend them.

I'm not saying CBhausen and I lowered the average age in the room at Anderson, wait that's exactly what I'm saying. We were standing because we were younger than everyone (except one) who was sitting. I think CB is a year older than me, and I voted for Reagan (84, too young in 80) if that tells you anything...

Top Bottom