• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Today, (Tuesday) it is working great. I've been in and out for the last 90 minutes, and have not had any problems. :)

I had two 502 errors at around midnight. 502's seemed to be linked to quick reply, that's when I got them. Around three ish it didn't want to load a few times (could have been on my end). No problems since...

Same thing here.

Yea, im pretty sure i fingered out whats causing the issue for these time frames, if you noticed the time period changed to the "midnight" time frame dependent on your timezone, at this point, ill have to discuss this issue w/ Fenway to eliminate the issue for good, but for now, just pre-occupy your time when it hangs, with going and shooting something! :ar15:

Last edited by a moderator:

ant-test

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yea, im pretty sure i fingered out whats causing the issue for these time frames, if you noticed the time period changed to the "midnight" time frame dependent on your timezone, at this point, ill have to discuss this issue w/ Fenway to eliminate the issue for good, but for now, just pre-occupy your time when it hangs, with going and shooting something! :ar15:

test

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Was getting a bunch of 502/503 errors this morning. Not sure if it was the site or my connection, though. Other sites seemed to be fine.

Top Bottom