• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Not re-producable, as seen above, the issue doesn't present itself to me.

Is it possible that it's a forum permissions problem? Can you try to reproduce it with a test account that would have the same permissions that a regular user like myself would have?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Not re-producable, as seen above, the issue doesn't present itself to me.

Is it possible that it's a forum permissions problem? Can you try to reproduce it with a test account that would have the same permissions that a regular user like myself would have?

It may not reproduce-able to you, but it sure is alive and kicking here with me as seen below.

Error-msg.jpg

-----
    BTW I'm using FF v3.6.16 and this is also happening in (sic) IE, also anything about getting the check marks back beside the read threads.

To no avail it does not appear, and I have my cache cleared upon exiting FF on close down every time.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor

It may not reproduce-able to you, but it sure is alive and kicking here with me as seen below.

BTW I'm using FF v3.6.16 and this is also happening in (sic) IE, also anything about getting the check marks back beside the read threads.

To no avail it does not appear, and I have my cache cleared upon exiting FF on close down every time.

Fixed, i forgot i had a "if" statement in a file when i was testing the new search program.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK...please pick one;
    A) The maintenance automatically disabled it
    B) Admin decided it was unnecessary and we disabled it
    C) I still don't understand what JetGirl is trying to find out

If the answer is "B", please share the reasoning behind the decision.
    Kthxbai

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm going to throw out a WAG and say that it's D) something temporarily disabled intentionally through the process of the server upgrade. It amazed me when I saw some of the things that are process-intensive and hog resources we can better use elsewhere.

Again, though, this is just a guess. The guys who know computers well are the ones who can speak more definitively. Whether or not they will do so depends on other factors, too, such as server security. (ex: How do you like my new suit of armor? Its only weak points are here and here.)

Hope that helps!

Blessings,
    Bill

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I got my first 404 error at 5:13 today. I had difficulty getting back on to INGO until 6:00.

5:20 to 5:56. Site would not load...

Same here again. Loaded once and allowed me to open 2 pages then that was it. 5:30am.

Maybe that's the time the Govt. is monitoring and downloading all the posts thus overloading the server. ;)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had two 502 errors at around midnight. 502's seemed to be linked to quick reply, that's when I got them. Around three ish it didn't want to load a few times (could have been on my end). No problems since...

Top Bottom