"People."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Since July 9, masks have been required in public spaces in Marion County as coronavirus cases have increased. Anyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask in any outdoor area where it is not possible to stay at least six feet away from others.
    Earlier Saturday, many people at the fair were seen standing shoulder-to-shoulder without wearing masks. The fair was originally set to open in May but was postponed due to the pandemic.

stephen-colbert-screaming-gif.gif

The author thought THAT was the important point to end the article on.

The world is stupid.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Damn. My money was on the Norks. I never win this game. *rips up ticket*
    Bjorks, not Norks.
    Edit: if it was the norks, They would have been rendered useless within five minutes after gorging on elephant ears and lemon shake ups.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sad,

I lived just over the interstate back in the 80s. Used to go to the fair every year.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This type of thing will be what eventually ends many of these events. Who is going to bring a family to something knowing there is a strong possibility of this?

Not that there were any shootings (as to my comment above) but you could certainly see the behavior sliding into the ditch back when I gave up on fairs. From what I gather from my home town, it’s only gotten worse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This type of thing will be what eventually ends many of these events. Who is going to bring a family to something knowing there is a strong possibility of this?
    Saw the TV commercial for the marion county fair.
    I said, no way in hell I'd take my family there and risk their lives for that. The urban criminals who act like animals are ruining everything. They have already ruined the state fair too imo. But it's in the middle of the ghetto so no surprise.
    Indy probably had city buses bringing them into the marion county fair. What did they expect?
    The towns where this doesn't happen are the ones NOT ran by Democrats. Because the people don't put up with these soul sucking animals running around terrorising the productive citizens.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As an Ag. teacher and past FFA Advisor, I truly hope you meant to put this in purple.

Dude. Really? How could that possibly NEED to be in purple. Only a moron would think that was a serious statement. Politest kids on the damn planet.

Sometimes things are so flipping obviously sarcastic that purple isnt required.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just take a drive down the 38th st corridor from Laff square west.

Oh believe me I know. And 10th and Rural... and 42nd and Post... ad nauseum.

Delivering beer in the city for many years I watched the demise and spread.

10th and Rural to up to where it turns into Keystone on up to 42nd Street

Post road from 25th to Pendelton Pike

I could list endless sections of Indpls, and the problem is, it's spreading outward to the suburbs at a alarming pace and bringing the destructive mindset with it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Dude. Really? How could that possibly NEED to be in purple. Only a moron would think that was a serious statement. Politest kids on the damn planet.

Sometimes things are so flipping obviously sarcastic that purple is repetitive and redundant.

FTFY

Top Bottom