• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Delivering beer in the city for many years I watched the demise and spread.

10th and Rural to up to where it turns into Keystone on up to 42nd Street

Post road from 25th to Pendelton Pike

I could list endless sections of Indpls, and the problem is, it's spreading outward to the suburbs at a alarming pace and bringing the destructive mindset with it.

Obama made sure his HUD secretary contributed to that.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This must be last years pictures. Open now. :laugh:

L0nGG0O.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Obama made sure his HUD secretary contributed to that.

Obama is responsible for a lot of things but not what has been happening in Indianapolis since about the mid to late nineties.

Delivering beer I got to see the trend in beer sales that indicates the arriving storm front. There was more than one area I told fellow competitors of the ensuing :poop: storm that was to happen in the future in a lot of areas in Indianapolis.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Obama is responsible for a lot of things but not what has been happening in Indianapolis since about the mid to late nineties.

Delivering beer I got to see the trend in beer sales that indicates the arriving storm front. There was more than one area I told fellow competitors of the ensuing :poop: storm that was to happen in the future in a lot of areas in Indianapolis.

I got to take care of a lot of beer coolers all over the city. When the bottle in a bag crowd starts hanging out front the area is already ****ed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

A lot more deliveries of 40 oz. Colt 45? ;)

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    A relayed message from a delivery worker dropping off meals to the Marion County Fair, absolutely now way to verify if this is fact but here goes...

"Needless to say the Midway was jammed with people last night. It was extremely busy when I left at 6 and cars were lines up to get in. Well apparently, there was a group of juveniles from Ohio who were there who were making problems. They were groping girls and females in the Midway. The officers decided to close the gates so they can get control of things and get those guys out of the fair. The problem is when they closed the gates rumors started swirling that the Fair was full and people weren't going to be allowed in. That caused people to rush the gates and knock them down to enter. Then tempers started flaring in the parking lot and that's when the guns came out and the bullets started flying."

Like any good game of telephone...take that load of hearsay with a grain of salt. They weren't Norwegians...they were Buckeye's.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not saying he was wrong Okie, but why would Buckeyes be at the Marion county fair? Something seems off with that story. (as in there has to be something more to it... like how did he know they were not hoosiers, etc)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not saying he was wrong Okie, but why would Buckeyes be at the Marion county fair? Something seems off with that story. (as in there has to be something more to it... like how did he know they were not hoosiers, etc)

I saw a comment earlier on another article about the "disturbance" at the fair.
    It was supposedly a twitter stirred mob and this was going to be "body dropping day" or some such thing. I can't find it now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Doesn't law enforcement have any sort of interweb forensics on this sort of stuff?

Sounds as if maybe gang activity or BLM or ANTIFA sort of mob activity at play here?

Indy seems to be becoming a hot bed for that sort of stuff under Hogsett?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Safest thing to do is stay out of any big event in marion county for now. Stay away from downtown especially after dark. The police are overwhelmed and hogsbreath & the city county council isn't giving the police the resources they need or to hire new officers fast enough or in the numbers to keep up with the ones retiring let alone the new demand to police the entire county. You have one of the best police forces in the country and they are being beat down by the city leadership and by judges and prosecutors who just let criminals back out time and time again after the police keep arresting them. No harsh penalties for committing crimes. Of coarse crime is going to go up. This cannot continue or indy will become a mini Chicago.

Want rising crime? Let democraps run/Ruin your city

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Doesn't law enforcement have any sort of interweb forensics on this sort of stuff?

Sounds as if maybe gang activity or BLM or ANTIFA sort of mob activity at play here?

Indy seems to be becoming a hot bed for that sort of stuff under Hogsett?
    Yes they do. And they are good at it too from the tiny tidbit of it that I am aware of. Theyll sniff this out.

They do all of that stuff in real time too and that could be part of the real reason they closed the gate, without revealing their true methods to the press?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

I'm not saying that it is correct because I have my doubts also but I know people from neighboring states have been piling into Indiana attractions since we have fewer restrictions. One DNR facility I know has made $100K more this year than at this point last year and that is even with a 2 month shutdown. A small minority of the vehicles entering the park have Indiana plates.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not saying that it is correct because I have my doubts also but I know people from neighboring states have been piling into Indiana attractions since we have fewer restrictions. One DNR facility I know has made $100K more this year than at this point last year and that is even with a 2 month shutdown. A small minority of the vehicles entering the park have Indiana plates.

Look at Raccoon recreation area. The damned Illinois plates are everywhere and my family has ground and slips in the park. Weekends it is near impossible to get on the ramp. Wonder why.....:dunno:

Note that these are not bad people.

Top Bottom