• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That's part of my home protection plan. I sleep in whitey tighties. So when I am checking on that bump in the night, if I turn on the lights and the baddy sees me, his eyes should instantly start bleeding. During this period of disorientation (which could last quite some time based on what he would see) I should be able to call the police, national guard, CIA and the Mossad. Then I should have enough time to allow all of those agencies to send over agents from all different parts of the world before the baddy could regain his eyesight. I thought it was a less lethal plan, but then my wife informed me that is questionable..................:D

Purple may have been needed for the statement above. However, my wife again informed me that it may be pretty accurate.
    Any grown man that admits to still wearing whitey tighties in 2019 is not to be trifled with, his junk has been in a bunch far too long!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Only wear them in cold weather.
    I picked up some Ansel at Menards a couple of years ago.
    They look like a dress glove, thin seams for less trigger guard interference, and very little loss of feel to my trigger finger. Also a light wrist tension elastic to help keep them from moving around
    I must have tried hundreds of pairs before I found these.
    Friggin' INGO exposure mentality.

Last edited:

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I use the Mechanics padded gloves. Mostly just the left one for shooting my short AR's.
    They get pretty hot pretty quick especially with a suppressor.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Unless you are shooting heavy magnum pistols, shooting a hard sling prone position, or are concerned with cold, you don't need gloves. You need to shoot, and dryfire, more often.

AMMO USER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    I take blood thinners, I need to wear gloves To protect my self from some slides,and working the bolt on AKs. Or bring lots of bandaids, I bleed a lot.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Unless you are shooting heavy magnum pistols, shooting a hard sling prone position, or are concerned with cold, you don't need gloves. You need to shoot, and dryfire, more often.

I take blood thinners, I need to wear gloves To protect my self from some slides,and working the bolt on AKs. Or bring lots of bandaids, I bleed a lot.

Yup...I'm on thinners too and also have other skin issues with my hands.

Sorry to break it to all you tough guys but it is not always possible to toughen up your hands...especially as we get older.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I shoot with gloves a lot in the winter but not as much in the summer. The shooting gloves I use are the PIG full dexterity alphas and they are my general use gloves come winter too.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I shoot with gloves a lot in the winter but not as much in the summer. The shooting gloves I use are the PIG full dexterity alphas and they are my general use gloves come winter too.

Exactly. Same thing I do (and posted up thread). They are not the warmest gloves by any means, but the do protect some from cold and a lot from abrasion, etc.

Top Bottom