Shooting in Brownsburg (56th and North Grant)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    I didn’t get a chance to listen the full live version.. thank you for posting that. I really enjoy listening to Guy speak ( not to take away the main topic here) I would most definitely would like to take some if his classes. I wish I could learn half of what he has forgotten.

I wonder if the hero is an INGO member?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    404 error on the link.

The 2A Project was founded to protect Second Amendment rights and to assist law-abiding gun owners in Indiana and beyond. For this reason, we enthusiastically support the actions of the brave hero who saved at least one innocent life in Brownsburg on Tuesday when he interrupted a murder in progress. As reported by the Brownsburg Police Department, suspect Joshua Hayes was apparently suffering from a psychological breakdown and randomly attacked two workers at St. Malachy East Cemetery near the intersection of 56th Street and Grant Street in Brownsburg. After a brief chase, Hayes shot and killed victim Seth Robertson. Hayes then pursued and shot at the other worker, eventually catching him in the street on 56th where they struggled for control of the gun. In the process, a bullet shattered the vehicle window of one innocent passerby, injuring him with shrapnel.

Despite his injury, that good samaritan realized that he was witnessing the murder of an innocent victim, and he decided to step up and take action. He ended the threat with well-aimed shots from his lawfully-carried handgun that struck the perpetrator, saving at least one life in the process.

Wisely, the heroic bystander contacted the Law Office of Guy A. Relford for assistance in responding to the police investigation, which has now established that his actions were entirely lawful and justified under Indiana law. In order to make sure he incurred no financial impact from his brave actions, The 2A Project is proud to provide 100% of the cost of his legal support.

https://the2aproject.com/f/the-2a-project-assists-brownsburg-hero

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As soon as I saw (Bollorollo broke the story) the good guy had retained Guy I was thinking USCCA member. It sounds the The 2A Project is supporting the good guy.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    The segment yesterday on Hammer and Nigel with Guy was fantastic.
    The takeaway was a clear detail of the story that unfolded.
    Curious to know where the crazy got a handgun from.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    That's been an issue in Avon for years. No wide-open spaces to let the thugs know they are approaching the Raceway Road demarcation line.

i rented a house in Avon for just over a year after moving away from BDHS.

From my experience, the stupid from Indy set up permanent residence in Avon years ago.

Not sure aboutB’burg, as we left there years before due to the Gov stupid that was going on at the time.

Glad and to be elsewhere but, as stated in other threads, we didn’t move far enough.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The story has gone national.

[h=1]Legally armed driver shoots, kills gunman to stop fatal shooting spree in Indiana
    [/h][h=2]The suspect allegedly attacked two cemetery workers without provocation[/h]https://www.foxnews.com/us/legally-armed-driver-shoots-kills-gunman-shooting-indiana

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just when you think it cant get any weirder. I have seen on facebook rednecks demanding a civil rights investigation. (paraphrased) "A black man from another city comes to our town to kill two white guys. If this had been reversed you bet your butt there would be civil rights complaints! Where is OUR investigation? They were targeted for their race. We demand justice."

Oh brother...

Top Bottom