• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This gets nuttier at every turn. The local sheriff has got some serious 'splainin' to do about why he knowingly allowed this guy to continue to illegally possess and use firearms. The county has some serious liabilities on behalf of their sheriff. Going after the sheriff himself would be all but impossible as he's an elected government official and enjoys nearly 100% immunity, even if he's completely negligent, and utterly inept and incompetent.

John

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This gets nuttier at every turn. The local sheriff has got some serious 'splainin' to do about why he knowingly allowed this guy to continue to illegally possess and use firearms. The county has some serious liabilities on behalf of their sheriff. Going after the sheriff himself would be all but impossible as he's an elected government official and enjoys nearly 100% immunity, even if he's completely negligent, and utterly inept and incompetent.

John
    ^^^THIS!!!^^^ Between what I read from a neighbor (being told it's a HOA issue) and the now dead bad guy being "known and not friendly to law enforcement" this is terrifying.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nearly every detail in this story is wrong. NBC should be ashamed.

California mass shooter made his own killing machines

:rolleyes:

"To test how easily such a gun can be purchased and put together, NBC News in February ordered a kit online and had it shipped to Vasquez’s home in Virginia.

Vasquez said it took him just a couple hours to assemble the weapon and when he tried it out at the gun range it “work(ed) great.”

So are supposed to believe he milled an 80% lower and built an AR in a couple of hours.

These blatant lies are getting old.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    :rolleyes:

"To test how easily such a gun can be purchased and put together, NBC News in February ordered a kit online and had it shipped to Vasquez’s home in Virginia.

Vasquez said it took him just a couple hours to
    assemble the weapon and when he tried it out at the gun range it “work(ed) great.”

So are supposed to believe he milled an 80% lower and built an AR in a couple of hours.

These blatant lies are getting old.

I'm glad you quoted this line, reminds me of my first thought when I read it. He paid for (scratch that, just re-read it, got it for free) and took the time to assemble this scary assault weapon 'just to see?' I smell a "guns for me, not for thee" @$$hat who was looking for a good reason for adding to his collection and garnering a few seconds in the spotlight in the process. What a win-win, huh? (Triple win, it was free!)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And the hits just keep on coming...

Many times when there is a shooting incident in the U.S., neighbors and friends will respond with a comment along the lines of, “He always kept to himself,” or “We never would have suspected him.”

But according to documents released Tuesday, California gunman Kevin Neal – who was fatally shot by police after killing five people Nov. 13-14 -- was not one of those people.

Over the past year, Tehama County sheriff’s deputies received 21 calls – either from Neal or his neighbors – in relation to chronic feuding on their street in Rancho Tehama, a small town in Northern California.

The neighbors said Neal punched a female neighbor in the face, repeatedly shot his gun and, in January, stabbed another woman neighbor who he believed was poisoning his dog.

That stabbing led to Neal's arrest but he was quickly out on bail and, despite a restraining order and a requirement that he surrender his weapons, continued to harass his neighbors and fire his weapon, according to the documents.

Police never re-arrested Neal. Then, on Nov. 13, he killed his wife and the next day killed two neighbors, two others and wounded eight people during a 45-minute rampage through Rancho Tehama Reserve before being fatally shot by police.

California gunman was frequent subject of police calls | Fox News

Top Bottom