• Poll closed .

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You can't have hot without cold. Good without bad. Love without hate. INGO without CPT.

But it is only the internet.

You could start the NINGO (Northern Indiana Gun Owners)

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Finally!! :):

The last 2 month's have been absolutely brutal! I had no idea where you were, I was starting to think it was an injury or worse. I was searching everywhere, including Craigslist. I posted in "Missed Connection's". You may have read it:

"You may not know me, but I remember you. We both belong to a local internet forum and you posted a smiley emoticon on a thread that I had posted on. If you're seeing this and want to reconnect, email me what emoticon I replied to yours with."

Please stay.:naughty:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dude, you can't leave! There are too few of us northerners on this board as it is! Don't let the Indy centric hierarchy get to you.

Now that right there is some funny :poop:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It takes a lot of ingredients to make a good chili. Miss out on one and it may taste "OK" but something is missing.
    Not a fan of self appointed grammar Nazi's but I too felt something was missing. Seems it was you.

Not kissing any butt as you have revved me up more than once but isn't that why we spend so much time here.....:dunno:

Hell, if I left it would leave no hole. I stick around for the conversation and gun info or miss-info. All good.

Stay....go, your call.

Please grade my post before you check out.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Dude it's the internet. If you've let it affect you this much maybe just take a break. Nothing forces you to log on. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. What kind of person looks for public approval to stay or go? No offense but these threads are pointless.
    I agree.

I have found most of your posts to be great reading and INGO is better with you around. Don't let the man keep you down.

My grammar and spelling is not as beter as it was when you was watching us all. with you're help INGO is the place we're I beter my learned grammer at.

Seriously I think that you will look like a sissy if you leave, and you will move up a couple of notches on my respect list if you stay.

By the way I feel the same about Jeremy, and I think that if you are still out there reading without posting that you are a whiny little B&%^h if you don't come back. (I still miss you.)

Signed
    An an anonymous member of the Indy centric hierarchy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No thanks, I know it's actually less than once a day. :n00b:

So I take you ARE a married man then?

:):

CPT N, it's only the internet. Nothing that gets said here is really all that serious. One might argue the technical gun stuff, 2A legislation stuff, training info, and threads of that sort is but most of the rest is just entertainment. I treat it as so. I don't know why you got banned but if your getting all riled up about some internet argument that results in you getting yourself banned, your probably taking it too seriously.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, I was the mod that extended the ban. Sometimes the mod staff can see a report or discover a post that needs to be moderated close to or at the same time. In this instance, Paul had seen the posts and initiated a 48-hour ban, to then remove the posts from the board. I was removing the posts with the plan to examine your past infractions to make a determination. After seeing the number of infractions/warnings you had received in the recent past, I extended the ban, but didn't want to ban you because I understood it was a very contentious subjected. However, as adults we should be able to express our feelings without threatening people with bodily harm.

Your posts crossed the line and because you had been infracted/warned a few other times, recently, I believed the time off the board was needed in order to convey the fact that personal threats would not be tolerated. Now, you may choose to leave, but it's my hope that you remain a part of INGO. If not, I certainly support your decision. If you have questions, I would be glad to address them on the open board or you can certainly PM me.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Interesting: Your poll asks the question, "should I stay or should I go" yet the first answer "yes" is ambiguous. I voted no, we want you gone, as it seemed to be the only logical answer. Answer c also becomes moot as it is clear that you are here and haven't already left.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I suppose all of this took place during my self imposed vacation from INGO. Sometimes a break is needed just so you can focus on the realities of life and not let an internet forum get under your skin. INGO is sorta like high school, work or any other interaction you may have in life. There are cliques, those that get by with everything and those that everyone jumps on no matter what. I try to be neutral and post when I have something to add. I've learned a lot on INGO and look forward to reading posts and learning more. I've made some friends along the way and that is a positive in my book. It's entirely up to you if you log on or not. It doesn't have to be a life changing decision. Log on and look around, take a break. don't log on. It's not a one and done thing.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'll be quite honest and say that I didn't really notice your absence at first, but this was mainly do to my own self chosen vacay from the political forums. However, since I've recently decided to wallow in filth once again, I have missed your input.

That said, unless you to revise your poll to include a bacon option, I feel you have not learned your lesson. :D

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Stay. I'm rather new member, and just like with any other forum, you get someone who is absolutely ridiculous and you can't stand, but everyone else bows down to... something I've never understood about forums.
    I just choose to ignore idiots and go about my day. I'm here to talk about guns and maybe a few funny things in the break room, not stress myself out.

I have made 2 awesome friends off here though. 2 people who have gone completely out of their way ever since I've met them to help me accomplish my goals. I'm very thankful for them and ingo. Without ingo I wouldn't have met them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some music while you wait..............

[video=youtube;GqH21LEmfbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom