• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Okay, so after like a two month ban, I'm faced with a decision.

Do I continue on with INGO as I have in the past, or, do I leave this board forever?

I really have no desire to be here. ...I do think that it's time for me to say goodbye.

If this is how you feel, I can't imagine you continuing to participate. Life is too short.

INGO is a great place. Some people, perhaps less so. I've never had to /IGNORE anyone, but I hear it works. If you enjoy INGO, stay. Asking other people if you ought to stay is kind of weird. You are correct in that the vast majority of INGO won't notice, or won't care. Not maliciously, but just because they have their own lives and honestly, most people are pretty detached from anyone's problems but their own. If you've made a friend or two on INGO, I'd hope you'd keep in touch whether you stay or go. If you don't, then it probably didn't mean much to you (or them).

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Watching people self-destruct is always interesting. Saw Ted's demise in the "cut the tie off at the 1500 thread". Nobody has a lock on self-importance. The ignore feature has restored my blood pressure level to near normal. Just saying. I know early on I hurt someone's feelings. Knew it and apologized.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Okay, so after like a two month ban, I'm faced with a decision.

Do I continue on with INGO as I have in the past, or, do I leave this board forever?

********snip************.

NO! NO! Don't stay if it's all about you, because it's supposed to be all about me, dammit!!

p.s. what the hell did u do, anyway?? Was it horrible? Let's hear it......

There is no life beyond the internet. I know because I've lived there.

Stop being such a drama queen.

I like your name as it implies vulnerability (unless I don't get it).

INGO doesn't reward vulnerability. Swagger? Yes. Vulnerability? Not so much.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Swiss cheese is my favorite of all cheeses. I do enjoy a nice cheddar. I'm not a fan of stinky cheeses, not at all. If you stay or go, doesn't matter to me at all. I just thought you should be aware of my cheese situation.

PS. I do enjoy that "cheese" crap that comes in a can. The jalapeno flavor is the best.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Swiss cheese is my favorite of all cheeses. I do enjoy a nice cheddar. I'm not a fan of stinky cheeses, not at all. If you stay or go, doesn't matter to me at all. I just thought you should be aware of my cheese situation.

PS. I do enjoy that "cheese" crap that comes in a can. The jalapeno flavor is the best.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^definitely this!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    To be perfectly honest with you I didn't realize you were gone to begin with, no offense intended. As far as getting banned goes, I guess in my opinion if you are getting banned from an internet forum you are taking the internet way to seriously. If you stay or go doesn't mean a whole lot to me, but whatever you choose I hope you are happy and content in your life.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I agree.

I have found most of your posts to be great reading and INGO is better with you around. Don't let the man keep you down.

My grammar and spelling is not as beter as it was when you was watching us all. with you're help INGO is the place we're I beter my learned grammer at.

Seriously I think that you will look like a sissy if you leave, and you will move up a couple of notches on my respect list if you stay.

By the way I feel the same about Jeremy, and I think that if you are still out there reading without posting that you are a whiny little B&%^h if you don't come back. (I still miss you.)

Signed
    An an anonymous member of the Indy centric hierarchy.

Jeremy is missing too? I like the way he thinks. Where did he go? Was he in trouble too?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nothing lasts forever. Have fun with the rest of your life.

Vaya con dios amigo. ( Go with God, friend) as opposed to Vaya con los pollos. (go with the chickens)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Some music while you wait..............

[video=youtube;GqH21LEmfbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/video]

Perfect video for the occasion. If I had any rep I would rep you. But apparently I already used my meager rep allowance for the day, week, month. :dunno: Maybe the other more influential players will rep you for me. Please, anyone........ :):

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Nothing lasts forever. Have fun with the rest of your life.

Vaya con dios amigo. ( Go with God friend) as opposed to Vaya con los pollos. (go with the chickens)

I've been a member of many forums over my Internet career. The only thing that has remained a constant is my hatred of stinky cheeses. Speaking of cheese and chicken, some chicken breast stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and goat cheese is quite nice.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Perfect video for the occasion. If I had any rep I would rep you. But apparently I already used my meager rep allowance for the day, week, month. :dunno: Maybe the other more influential players will rep you for me. Please, anyone........ :):

Printcraft beat me to it by this much, so I refuse to rep him until he posts a Clash video just for me. Extortion is how this works, right? :):

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Printcraft beat me to it by this much, so I refuse to rep him until he posts a Clash video just for me. Extortion is how this works, right? :):

Well, I might feature you on my record if you play your cards right.

CPT Nervous worked on a remix for a track with me..... he needs to stick around for the royalties.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll be quite honest and say that I didn't really notice your absence at first, but this was mainly do to my own self chosen vacay from the political forums. However, since I've recently decided to wallow in filth once again, I have missed your input.

That said, unless you to revise your poll to include a bacon option, I feel you have not learned your lesson. :D

Have to say I overlooked the lack of a "Bacon" option. Maybe a stiffer penalty for such an infraction. Obviously no lesson learned.

Feel free to grade my grammar.........:):

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    But, but, but. . . . . .what about your 25,000+ "friends" on Ingo. It boils down at least for me that it's basically a time waster or a fill between something more important like picking navel lint and working on my fur lined sink. If you're asking then you know the answer already. It's kind of similar to when we cut all ties to commercial television, you'd be surprised how much you can get done when you're not wasting time here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom