• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

bkeesler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Mods on websites are mall security guards. They have little real authority in life, so they take the little bit they get too far. But I hear something for posting this.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The fact that you put up a poll is reason enough to want you gone.

Prior to this thread, I would have said I could care less if you stay or leave.

Go ahead, correct my grammar. But you'll have to stay to do so.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you leave who will help me keep the Tin can thread going? YSYEO is gone, Redhorse has vanished, LSAB is still posting on occasion but all the major players are gone except me. Who will be my post count rival if you leave? None of them post in that thread enough to even challenge me.

Honestly I had no idea what happened to you. I didn't have any idea you were banned. I just figured you were busy with work or other obligations and just hadn't posted in awhile.

I vote stay.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Okay, so after like a two month ban, I'm faced with a decision.

Do I continue on with INGO as I have in the past, or, do I leave this board forever?

If there's one thing I've learned over the past several weeks, it's that I don't need INGO. I spent a lot of time here before my ban, and at first, I was livid. The longer I stayed away from this board, the less it mattered, and now, I really have no desire to be here.

I want to thank PaulF for his understanding of the situation, and for communicating with me during my vacation. His initial action was a 48 hour "cool off" ban. I was cool with that. I probably deserved it. I accepted that.

I returned to INGO 48 hours after that ban, only to find that my ban was extended by two months. I know that this was the work of a mod/admin with more clout than Paul. I emailed admin. No response. Bunnykid68 emailed me to ask what happened, and subsequently contacted Paul to find out why my sentence was extended. This is why you'll find my friends list consists only of BK68. He was the only one who cared enough to find out what happened to me.

Thank you, Alan.

I was told by a mod who shall remain unnamed that any future infractions, for any reason, will result in a permanent bananation. Bannanation? Ban. Excessive much? I could understand and accept a probation period, even as long as 12 months, but any infraction ever? Have you met me? May as well just swing your hammer down now!

If I leave, I won't leave bitter. The majority of you guys are great people, and I've enjoyed my time here. I do think that it's time for me to say goodbye.

So, INGO, I leave it to you. I know my abrasive and caustic personality hasn't earned me many friends, and most of you probably can't stand me, so I won't expect you to beg me to stay. While I wait for poll results, I will not post, and I will not lurk. I will return in seven days to view the results, and reply to this thread.

I've been scarce on the forum lately myself. I learn cool things on here and meet cool people through the board but it seems that we have way too many people who get butthurt over anything. Then in the political section we have the circle jerking as well plus the fact most threads can't really go a few posts without getting derailed it seems. I won't notice you leaving because I'm almost never here myself. I can't say I'd like for you to stay because, well, I'm not ever here. :dunno: Do what you want. The powers that be that want you gone don't care if you stay or go. I'd stay just to **** them off if I was you. I for one like reading your posts.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Okay, so after like a two month ban...
    Amateur.

1537.jpg

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Be a big boy and make your own decisions.
    I don't get so involved on the interweb that I need to ask others if I should stay or go.
    A year from now, nobody will even give a crap, including you.

Bob

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Not banned.. still has the Rep star.

That cannot be correct! How can he have the Sh00ter label, but not be banned? You obviously don't know what you are talking about, but I'm sure someone will help us both figure out this mystery.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That cannot be correct! How can he have the Sh00ter label, but not be banned? You obviously don't know what you are talking about, but I'm sure someone will help us both figure out this mystery.

Hey! Who is looking after your mall while you are here posting?

Top Bottom