• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Things are alot different in America. than they used to be. The work ethic is sorely lacking. Young people want to get paid the money but are not willing to put in the hard work to earn that pay.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agree to disagree.

We send mexico how much money annually? How about we fund the wall by not sending them any money? How will the wall do nothing? You didn’t explain how it won’t cut down illegal immigration, you just made that statement then followed it by stating illegal immigrants do jobs nobody else is willing to do, which is also untrue.

You bet it is unless this generation of sissy boys will not fill the slots. While not in Phonix I spent a lot of time in attics in Indiana summers and brother it aint no picnic.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You bet it is unless this generation of sissy boys will not fill the slots. While not in Phonix I spent a lot of time in attics in Indiana summers and brother it aint no picnic.

Believe me I know, did drywall for a couple years before I got into CNC machining, hot days in buildings with no AC or running water suuuuuucks. But, plenty of Americans are happy to support their families doing hard work. Lot of good workers in the younger generation too, but lots are handed everything on a silver platter and don’t want to break a sweat. They usually become democrats and don’t work anyways tho :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There are lots of ways to get the fallacy of "work Americans won't do" solved.

At the very start we make the cuts to welfare that we need to anyway.

Oh and make it a federal felony to employ illegals.

Pretty simple. :dunno:
    Icing on that cake is in a generation or two, we'll be back to a productive society again. :patriot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are lots of ways to get the fallacy of "work Americans won't do" solved.

At the very start we make the cuts to welfare that we need to anyway.

Oh and make it a federal felony to employ illegals.

Pretty simple. :dunno:
    Icing on that cake is in a generation or two, we'll be back to a productive society again. :patriot:

But the wailing and screaming will be heard around the world.....:):

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've always considered "build the wall" more symbolic than literal, that it represents enforcing the existing laws as well as initiating any additional plugs needed such as eliminating birthright citizenship unless at least one parent is a U.S. Citizen, aggressively going after employers hiring illegals at all levels, aggressive deportation, eliminating all forms of government sponsored charity, permanent blacklist of anybody entering the country illegally, no amnesty etc.

If they want to enter the country legal like my prior family members did then more power to them. None of it matters because Washington will do whatever is most profitable for Washington.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    But the wailing and screaming will be heard around the world.....
    People would be shocked if they were able to find out the virtues of hard work. They'd likely be amazed at the better mental health they'd experience over struggling so frantically not to work.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    People would be shocked if they were able to find out the virtues of hard work. They'd likely be amazed at the better mental health they'd experience over struggling so frantically not to work.

No joke. I’ve seen people work harder to find ways to do nothing than they would actually working. Time flies when you’re busy.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's funny. I don't feel any different now than when I went to bed last night.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No sense of despair or hopelessness? No panic?
    Kinda. When I looked in the fridge I saw that there was'nt enough milk for my early morning bowl of cereal. I almost lost it.

Top Bottom