• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I’m hearing that the mags are around $50 a piece. If that’s so I will stick to my 43.

Sig mags almost always start out around $44-46.

Yup, nothing odd for Sig mags to cost that much, least they're cheaper than my MPX mags or HK Jet Funnel mags, really CZ mags are staying about that price too

Mec Gar will probably release a lower cost mag eventually.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I’m hearing that the mags are around $50 a piece. If that’s so I will stick to my 43.

How many mags do you need? If this pistol is reliable and accurate, the capacity alone makes it far superior to a G43 for its intended purpose.

I always read this complaint about magazines, and honestly, I think it's nonsense. I don't spend $500 on a tool intended to save my life and possibly the lives of my loved ones, then worry about the magazines being $15 or $20 higher than another brand.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I just jumped over to the p320 ship from M&P and now I'm eyeballing this for my "concealed means concealed" days. My wallet is not going to enjoy this...

That said, I'm a bit of a laggard when it comes to new products. I'll wait and see how things actually work out in the wild before I make the move to buy one myself.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    How many mags do you need? If this pistol is reliable and accurate, the capacity alone makes it far superior to a G43 for its intended purpose.

I always read this complaint about magazines, and honestly, I think it's nonsense. I don't spend $500 on a tool intended to save my life and possibly the lives of my loved ones, then worry about the magazines being $15 or $20 higher than another brand.

I will take as many mags as I want.. my point is why pay $50 for a mag when I can purchase one for $25. Kind of like why buy a pair of Nike shoes when I get some adidas for half price.? Both serve the same purpose it’s just my choice of what I would like to spend.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If it goes like normal, places like Top Gun Supply will be selling them for under $40 pretty quickly.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I will take as many mags as I want.. my point is why pay $50 for a mag when I can purchase one for $25. Kind of like why buy a pair of Nike shoes when I get some adidas for half price.? Both serve the same purpose it’s just my choice of what I would like to spend.

Okay then. You've said you're not going to buy one. Good. Means we can get one sooner.

Don't see any more reason for you to post in this thread. Go fondle your Glock.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

A pistol with 10+1 capacity that is the same size as a pistol with 6+1 capacity is not exactly Nike vs. Adidas.

My point is that the platform might be superior for the intended purpose due to its capacity, therefore the small difference in mag cost is irrelevant. Especially since I'm not buying 20 magazines for a small concealed carry pistol.

Magazine cost is WAY down the list of things that are important about a defensive pistol, IMO.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom