• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    i open carry mine. Its a great quality weapon for thats worth way more than what they are selling for. Only problem is extra mags are alot more expensive than other companies

they are not that expensive cdnn investments has the 12 rounder 40s and the 17 round 9mm for under 15 bucks I don't think you are going to find any mags much cheaper.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    they are not that expensive cdnn investments has the 12 rounder 40s and the 17 round 9mm for under 15 bucks I don't think you are going to find any mags much cheaper.

When I last looked, the 17 round 9mm mags were 30 bucks. I have read numerous times that the 40/357 mags will feed 9mm just fine, so I thought about picking up some of those because they were so much cheaper from CDNN.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    When I last looked, the 17 round 9mm mags were 30 bucks. I have read numerous times that the 40/357 mags will feed 9mm just fine, so I thought about picking up some of those because they were so much cheaper from CDNN.

I stand corrected, I am just so used to my 40 that I thought the pricing was the same. They are good quality mec gars still doused in cosmoline though.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    I stand corrected, I am just so used to my 40 that I thought the pricing was the same. They are good quality mec gars still doused in cosmoline though.

I don't know why the pricing is that way. It makes no sense to me. I am 99% sure the mag outers are all the same, just the lips are a little wider for the 40. The magazine prices kinda make me wish that I would have gotten the 40. Wait a minute, I think I just figured out what my next purchase will be! :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Yeah thats a great price, but really not much more to buy local after shipping and fees. $389 shipped for contrast sights + $25 FFL fee at most places, sometimes up to 50 depending on location. Id spend the extra $10 and buy local. I understand their is sales tax, but imo its unfair to punish the local guys for something they cant control.

Besides, technically you are supposed to claim out of state purchases where no sales tax was taken on your tax return anyway :) I mean right we all do that :)

wow $25 for transfer fees???????????? that's crazy!!!!!!!!! I pay $15 for transfer fees.

Top Bottom