• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This person is an animal, plain and simple. The only thing connecting him to the rest of us humans is that he walks upright and communicates by speaking. The saddest part is that he is not unique by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know how to solve this problem of society except to make the consequences of living such a life so undesirable that the fear of being caught negates the desire to act that way. The emotional side of me wants to see people like this hanging from a yard-arm in the town square, but the practical side of me knows it will never happen that way. I have always been, and will always be, a proponent of the death penalty. Not the death penalty in it's current incarnation, but swift justice by removal from the gene pool. If found guilty by a jury of one's peers, these people should be underground in no more than a year. This is not a case of a "good boy" who made a bad choice, but rather a young man who decided to let his short, pathetic life of violent crime define him. It's not a matter of rehabilitation but rather would be a matter of changing his entire being and soul. That's not gonna happen. It's best to remove that being and soul from society and replace it with one that's worth a damn.

I learned on INGO that the criminal justice system is too flawed to be allowed the death penalty. I just read a post on Facebook about how this "child" is just a victim who has been failed by society. These monsters are what this country is creating. Society wants cops fired if they curse in public, cops are neutered and provide no deterrent. Society wants prisoners to have free cable television, quality meals, soft sheets and free education, prison provides no deterrent. Society apparently plans to talk sternly to these criminals believing that at some point it'll work. Perhaps when the last few non-criminal members of our society are left standing and are surrounded by tens of thousands of the monsters the light bulb will probably come on.

Nah, they'll just utter a few more stern words before being murdered.

Last edited:

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Well folks you are looking at the face of the democrat party.

Kill people for status and to get respect.

Oh no you didn't! You mentioned democrats are bad & brought out the butthurt.

I took your post more to say "If these POS less than humans vote @ all, it will be for the party that supports entitlements"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you think crap sacks like this kid vote? He's 16. How is this in any way political?

That you have to ask that is sad. He is a direct result of the destruction of the nuclear family. I could go on for pages but just know that this all started a long time ago and this is the end result of the welfare state.
    No knock on you but look deeper than just these to worthless :poop: sacks. There is an entire culture that has been generated from the welfare entitlement mind set.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh no you didn't! You mentioned democrats are bad & brought out the butthurt.

I took your post more to say "If these POS less than humans vote @ all, it will be for the party that supports entitlements"

They would. If you do not see this you are disconnected from the real issues here. As much as we do not want to find a reason outside of just they are POS dirt bags they are part of a culture that can be directly connected to the Nanny state.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bingo.
    There are good and bad villages as well.

Many of these young men have no older men around them. In the past they would have had fathers, grandfathers, uncles and neighbors. Lots of men to get in their face, to kick their a$$. Now they think that they are the biggest and bada$$ mostly because they have not met anyone who can beat the daylights out of them. They have everyone afraid of them. They think that brings status and respect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Many of these young men have no older men around them. In the past they would have had fathers, grandfathers, uncles and neighbors. Lots of men to get in their face, to kick their a$$. Now they think that they are the biggest and bada$$ mostly because they have not met anyone who can beat the daylights out of them. They have everyone afraid of them. They think that brings status and respect.

I have had to mix it up with every one of my 4 sons at some point in their lives. It is inevitable.
    I had to fight for custody of the 3 from my 1st "X" and they were a mess when we finally won that extended and ridiculous battle. Thank God my wife stuck it out and stayed the course with me. It takes 2 dedicated parents to raise a child. No knock on the single parents in this world that are doing all they can and getting results. Hat is off to them but I have seen 1st hand the power of the nuclear family.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have had to mix it up with every one of my 4 sons at some point in their lives. It is inevitable.
    I had to fight for custody of the 3 from my 1st "X" and they were a mess when we finally won that extended and ridiculous battle. Thank God my wife stuck it out and stayed the course with me. It takes 2 dedicated parents to raise a child. No knock on the single parents in this world that are doing all they can and getting results. Hat is off to them but I have seen 1st hand the power of the nuclear family.

It also helps if you have a support group of extended family members to back you up, to give you insight, to stand shoulder to shoulder with you. Young men tend to not want to face a whole mess of family members all out to beat his butt!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish

I was told here on INGO that politicians should be afraid of us rather than have respect for us. Many INGOers sided decisively with that attitude. I was flamed repeatedly for suggesting that Respect gets better results than fear. Apparently, it just depends on who we are discussing, ourselves or someone on the other side of life.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It also helps if you have a support group of extended family members to back you up, to give you insight, to stand shoulder to shoulder with you. Young men tend to not want to face a whole mess of family members all out to beat his butt!

If you knew me just the fact that they tested and pushed me to that point is crazy.
    As to family, they are all deeply ingrained in it. That is one element that is missing from so many of these kids lives. Loving and nurturing nuclear family's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was told here on INGO that politicians should be afraid of us rather than have respect for us. Many INGOers sided decisively with that attitude. I was flamed repeatedly for suggesting that Respect gets better results than fear. Apparently, it just depends on who we are discussing, ourselves or someone on the other side of life.

These both go hand and hand. Respect is earned. I respected my father but I also had a strong element of fear. I knew he would reduce me to nuclear waste if I ever crossed well drawn lines in the sand. When I did venture over one of those lines (and i did) the price was very high. It could be from loss of freedoms/privileges to a good old west side A$$ kicking. It was all dependent on the infraction. I never got off scott free.
    These thugs do not understand that concept. They are hardly ever made to pay any real price for their actions. The results are here for all to see. If i read it correctly our cover child had 29 charges in his short life and spent a mere 50 days locked down......WTF. There is no fear generated in that. There is no respect from that. These kids laugh at the system.
    Fear and respect..........Both.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you knew me just the fact that they tested and pushed me to that point is crazy.
    As to family, they are all deeply ingrained in it. That is one element that is missing from so many of these kids lives. Loving and nurturing nuclear family's.

Kids will push. Without older family to push back, they think that they are more capable than they really are.

Simeon had no one. His mother committed suicide when he was very young. He had been feral male for years.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    These both go hand and hand. Respect is earned. I respected my father but I also had a strong element of fear. I knew he would reduce me to nuclear waste if I ever crossed well drawn lines in the sand. When I did venture over one of those lines (and i did) the price was very high. It could be from loss of freedoms/privileges to a good old west side A$$ kicking. It was all dependent on the infraction. I never got off scott free.
    These thugs do not understand that concept. They are hardly ever made to pay any real price for their actions. The results are here for all to see. If i read it correctly our cover child had 29 charges in his short life and spent a mere 50 days locked down......WTF. There is no fear generated in that. There is no respect from that. These kids laugh at the system.
    Fear and respect..........Both.

There is a fine line in certain circumstances between fear and respect. What I am speaking to is the attitude that one wants to be feared, rather than truly respected. This attitude allows the individual to use violent behavior as a tool. The justification of it makes it easier and often results in escalation toward the death of the subject and/or the subjected. Seeking real respect (not this BS street substitute) on the other hand requires exemplerary behavior. Street thugs say they want respect but what they do betrays them. They may get the subjective "respect" of their peers, but that's like trying to buy gas with Monopoly money.

Top Bottom