• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was speaking generally, but, again, I agree that whether school or whatever, knowing you are carrying and knowing you are in a school is enough. You don't have to know (or intend) to carry in a school while knowing it is illegal.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I was speaking generally, but, again, I agree that whether school or whatever, knowing you are carrying and knowing you are in a school is enough. You don't have to know (or intend) to carry in a school while knowing it is illegal.
    I agree that knowledge of the statute is irrelevant, but I do think that knowledge that it is a school would have to be proven.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to buy so ammo and then the family wented to go eat so we entered the mall. Not even a second later here comes mall security asking me to leave while im trying to get food for my family and I. Why is Simon Mall so anti gun around the US? ?:twocents:

and yes i was OC in the daytime as kind of an education.

Was this playing in the background at the food court?

[video=youtube;XTx_z36V_HY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTx_z36V_HY[/video]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I get the same question when I wear this:

AzPNPjRCIAA5qGd.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Being old and slow, CC works best for me, can't remember the last time I was in a mall, that may have something to do with age as well.:)

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Stick around, kid. You'll find its a [STRIKE]daily[/STRIKE] hourly occurrence.

We usually meander back on topic eventually.

Usually...? Lol. I always inside carry at Simon malls. And yes they have stickers on most mall entrance doors stating good behavior rules. One is no guns on premises. I’m not a fan of concealed carry but to each his own.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Getting off topic again this must happen a lot in INGO

It's kind of like that saying about the weather in Indiana: If you don't like it, just wait five minutes. It'll change. The same can be said about INGO: If you don't like the thread topic, just wait five minutes. It'll change! Then change back, then change again, then...you get the picture! :ingo:

Top Bottom