• Are you Single, Divorced, or Married?

• Total voters

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I had two wonderful years with a couple of women. I was married to them for a hell of a lot longer than that, but there was a couple of yummy years in there.;)

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    The cast iron oreo cookie, can't break it apart. Four daughters and working on our 6th (yes 6th) grandchild.
    driccompositewe2.jpg

Bonehead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Vincennes
    Married then 4 months later divorced................ that was 1992 , learned my lesson the first time and been single (unmarried) since:rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I've watched the train wreck of my mom being hitched to #4 (if you count him twice because he was also #3) and my dad being on #7. Yeah, that's not a typo. Seven.
    My siblings have all been divorced at least twice and none of them are married anymore but they run through live-in "others" like a kid with a pocket full of quarters at a skating rink juke box. (I know that dates me, I'm old. Live with it)
    I got married just after turning 18 and don't plan on using any of my relatives as a role model material in the marital arena.
    I'll be 40 in a couple weeks.

Pami, you're lucky you found pictures! #5 got jealous of anything "pre-her" and made herself a little bonfire of other people's memories...including every Christmas ornament I ever made in school, pics of vacations, things of my grandma's that were suppose to be for me but stored away for the time being...you name it, she torched it.
    That's how we got #6.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Uhm Annie, wow. My dad was married 5 times I always thought that was a lot.
    Of course he out lived 3 of them and died at age of 95.
    Got married to last his wife while in late 80's

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Uhm Annie, wow. My dad was married 5 times I always thought that was a lot.
    Of course he out lived 3 of them and died at age of 95.
    Got married to last his wife while in late 80's
    Mine's never been a widower...I think this last one was in 1995(ish).
    He just turned 77.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, you're lucky you found pictures! #5 got jealous of anything "pre-her" and made herself a little bonfire of other people's memories...including every Christmas ornament I ever made in school, pics of vacations, things of my grandma's that were suppose to be for me but stored away for the time being...you name it, she torched it.
    That's how we got #6.

Yeah, my dad's wives have mostly been pretty awesome. With the exception of the aforementioned #3, it's mostly been my dad's fault the marriage didn't work. (Well, he found after the fact that #1 was into drugs and other things I guess, but that was before my mom, so I don't know her as well.)

Have you ever seen that movie Stepmom with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon? After I saw that, I wanted to call Kathy (#3) and apologize for all the hell my sister and I gave her for the five or so years she was with my dad. She had the unfortunate occurrence of being the one after my mom, so she singlehandedly ruined any chances of my mom and dad getting back together. Or so my poor 7-year-old mind determined. :):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Have you ever seen that movie Stepmom with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon? After I saw that, I wanted to call Kathy (#3) and apologize for all the hell my sister and I gave her for the five or so years she was with my dad. She had the unfortunate occurrence of being the one after my mom, so she singlehandedly ruined any chances of my mom and dad getting back together. Or so my poor 7-year-old mind determined. :):
    Yep, I did see that. Kind of odd how you can watch it and see it from both sides, isn't it?

Top Bottom