• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MeatyBacchus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    That's embarrasing.

But, he's probably a member here!!! LOL.

About a year ago I saw a guy with a 1911 in his back pocket...speechless

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I saw a guy at Menards in Lafayette this weekend who had a small semi-auto tucked between his belt and pants, and a pink rubber band doing something.

I didn't get too good of a look, and no picture. Anybody want to own up to this?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I saw a guy at Menards in Lafayette this weekend who had a small semi-auto tucked between his belt and pants, and a pink rubber band doing something.

I didn't get too good of a look, and no picture. Anybody want to own up to this?

Nice. Rubber bands have great retention. ;)

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I would like to thank all the posters for a great laugh!

Having said that, this really is a serious issue. It is NOT just a fashion mistake. Carrying a gun is a great responsibility and sloppy, possibly unsafe carry is bad for the image of carriers and the safety of the people around them.

I was once in a Meijer grocery store when I saw a man about 5' 4" and he was completely round in shape, carrying what can only be termed a Hog Leg in a holster so floppy that it was slapping his calf as he walked and almost scraping the floor. The only reason his shape was important was that there was NO WAY this man could access his weapon without either bending over to snag the swinging holster or asking a kind passerby to retrieve his weapon for him. It was, however, eminently accessible to passersby.

I have no problem with this gentleman carrying a gun if he is lawful and capable. However, it sure would be nice if people considered safety and image in their manner of carry.

Top Bottom