• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I see altering behavior as a symptom of the panic. It surprises me that folk here have succumb.

I have my 1911, two spare mags, Camp Rifle, go bag with extra spare mags, extra spare ammo all loaded with SD ammo.

This is all normal every day, nothing new.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I see altering behavior as a symptom of the panic. It surprises me that folk here have succumb.

I have my 1911, two spare mags, Camp Rifle, go bag with extra spare mags, extra spare ammo all loaded with SD ammo.

This is all normal every day, nothing new.

We did re-configure the Go/Get home bag but that was before the beer virus.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    About the only change here was in the laundry. I used to wash 3-4 uniform pants and 3-4 pairs of jeans a week. Now I am washing 3-4 pajama pants and 3-4 gym trunks. And of course I'm still washing 7 T shirts and two pair of underwear a week...

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    About the only change here was in the laundry. I used to wash 3-4 uniform pants and 3-4 pairs of jeans a week. Now I am washing 3-4 pajama pants and 3-4 gym trunks. And of course I'm still washing 7 T shirts and two pair of underwear a week...

Changing pants 5-7 times and underwear only once?

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    The only adjustment I've made is to a 30rd spare mag in the back pocket. Glock 19 is still in the normal spot. Unless I'm crawling under a house then its on the hip in a leather holter.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Same guy that took a dump in the thread about the 15 round mags for the Glock 48...

Now capacity is his idea. It's like Al Gore inventing the internet or pants...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I heard it said one time that " The right way to carry can only be defined by the results of your last gunfight."

Pray, tell us about your last gun fight, please Sir.

Duck.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I heard it said one time that " The right way to carry can only be defined by the results of your last gunfight."

I have no issues with someone changing their tune or adapting, etc. That is how one evolves to stay alive in changing conditions. You just always make it sound like some kind of epiphany that you had and no one else had ever done it until you did, all the while right up to that point saying everyone else is wrong, and saying your way is correct. It gets a bit old to wait for the prophet to recognize someone else may have a good idea, etc.

Top Bottom