• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Why are you getting ****ty with others about taking the word of people who you must consider above reproach to take the attitude you are presenting?

Uh I'm having sincere difficulty following your statement.

Let me add, I saw the Detroit xtra ballot story mentioned along with the popular Facebook claim passed around of the three states having more votes than registered voters.

As of this time none of these have evidence of truth that I've seen and in my mind only diminish any real claim of improprieties by giving the left material as distraction to portray the right as nutcases by passing these stories along.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Because it's not true?!? Spreading more election fraud conspiracy theories and not fact checking with a quick 10 second Google search.

Officials release incorrect information.

You excoriated people for believing them.

Meanwhile you apparently expect us to believe that everything is just fine.

Cognitive dissonance much?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have watched 4 years of a man who loves a good fight take on the whole establishment.He has always played Chess as everyone played Checkers.He didn't know that this election would end up in this Clusterxxxx? COME ON MAN! SCJ Alito shut down Pennsylvania ballot count Friday night because the state law had a 8:00 pm cut off on election night.What that means is any votes after 8:00pm are VOID. At 8:00 pm,45 was in the lead. This is only the begaining. For you no Trumpers,,enjoy the calm before the storm. Trumpy Bear told us he was the "STORM"

Do I think it's over?

Yes.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't think it's coincidence that Trump picked 3 lawyers from Bush's legal team during Bush v Gore, for the supreme court.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The credits are rolling. Wasn’t the ending I wanted. But this one’s done. I dunno. Maybe there’s a mid-credits teaser. But Thanos did snap his fingers. Half the people are still ****ed.

We’ll see how the sequel goes. My prediction. Biden is a laughing stock. A bumbling senile idiot who can’t put together two coherent sentences. But the media covers for him. The WH press room will again be the president’s fellatio parlor. Except Biden will need the little blue pills.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Google does indeed adjust search results to favor one party over the other. It’s just that that is not illegal. We’ll have to wait until Joe-joe the hair sniffing ho chases them out of the US with his hostile policies before that could be considered illegal election meddling.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Google does indeed adjust search results to favor one party over the other. It’s just that that is not illegal. We’ll have to wait until Joe-joe the hair sniffing ho chases them out of the US with his hostile policies before that could be considered illegal election meddling.

never claimed it's illegal. but "do a quick Google search" is not valid for political arguments anymore given they hide bad news for dems

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    never claimed it's illegal. but "do a quick Google search" is not valid for political arguments anymore given they hide bad news for dems

I didn’t think you thought it was illegal. I’m saying so what? It’s just another way establishment favors their own. And it doesn’t make the term “google it” invalid. You can still find things on google. You may have to dig through many pages to find it. What makes it invalid is the sources themselves tend to be biased.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because it's not true?!? Spreading more election fraud conspiracy theories and not fact checking with a quick 10 second Google search.
    Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper than finding the first thing that confirms your biases. Yiu also have to assess the sources and decide if they’re reporting the truth themselves, because everyone is biased and even news sources act on those biases. Do they have a reason to lie?

I’m not saying that the story about the 138k ballots is true. I don’t know if it is. But it’s not like the people who wanted Joe Biden to win would cast aside their biases and be eager dig deep enough to uncover the truth regardless if which way it goes. Fact checkers lie. I’ve caught them on several occasions doing it. Just citing fact-checkers when they tell the story the way you want to hear it is lazy. Fact check it yourself as if the truth is more important to you than the outcome.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper than finding the first thing that confirms your biases. Yiu also have to assess the sources and decide if they’re reporting the truth themselves, because everyone is biased and even news sources act on those biases. Do they have a reason to lie?

I’m not saying that the story about the 138k ballots is true. I don’t know if it is. But it’s not like the people who wanted Joe Biden to win would cast aside their biases and be eager dig deep enough to uncover the truth regardless if which way it goes. Fact checkers lie. I’ve caught them on several occasions doing it. Just citing fact-checkers when they tell the story the way you want to hear it is lazy. Fact check it yourself as if the truth is more important to you than the outcome.
    Most people will only dig deep enough to confirm their biases and they will outright dismiss other sources used by those that they disagree with who are trying to confirm their own biases. Some people just get irked that they have to dig deeper than others to get there.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The credits are rolling. Wasn’t the ending I wanted. But this one’s done. I dunno. Maybe there’s a mid-credits teaser. But Thanos did snap his fingers. Half the people are still ****ed.

We’ll see how the sequel goes. My prediction. Biden is a laughing stock. A bumbling senile idiot who can’t put together two coherent sentences. But the media covers for him. The WH press room will again be the president’s fellatio parlor. Except Biden will need the little blue pills.

We are just replacing one deeply unpopular man with another.

People rightfully wanted nothing to do with Clinton...and without that there would have been no Trump...but Trump isn't what most of us want, either.

A lot of people, myself included, have reached the point of saturation with trump. All the lies, the insincerity, the closed-mindedness...his behavior tends toward crass and boorish, his demeanor is abrasive, and...there's no nice way to say this...he's dumb as a box of hammers. A president is supposed be a placeholder for every American on the world stage. I want one that highlights the best of what we can be...Trump highlights the worst of what we are today.

A little less than half the voters selected Trump, a little more than half the voters selected Biden. Neither man is capable of speaking for all of us...for being the avatar that best represents our ideals.

This isn't over because the population of our country is deeply divided, and having the "other side's" agenda imposed isn't palatable to any of us.

At some point we are going to have to find a way to let people live the lives they want without imposing the lives we want on them, and that isn't what happens today...and I don't think we are headed in a direction that will lead to a non-violent resolution.

The president has too much power. He should be a figurehead, taking photo ops and shaking hands, signing legislation that is already agreed upon by the legislative bodies, pardoning turkeys. The fact that one man can create so much distress in the lives of millions of people is strong evidence that we have allowed power to become too centralized, and not just at the executive. The beauty of the American system was its limitation and separation of powers...much of that has been undermined through 150+ years of the same two parties trading power between themselves.

The population of the entire US in 1870 was less than the population of California today. I think we are asking too much of centralized government now...and as a result we now have too much centralized government.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We are just replacing one deeply unpopular man with another.

People rightfully wanted nothing to do with Clinton...and without that there would have been no Trump...but Trump isn't what most of us want, either.

A lot of people, myself included, have reached the point of saturation with trump. All the lies, the insincerity, the closed-mindedness...his behavior tends toward crass and boorish, his demeanor is abrasive, and...there's no nice way to say this...he's dumb as a box of hammers. A president is supposed be a placeholder for every American on the world stage. I want one that highlights the best of what we can be...Trump highlights the worst of what we are today.

A little less than half the voters selected Trump, a little more than half the voters selected Biden. Neither man is capable of speaking for all of us...for being the avatar that best represents our ideals.

This isn't over because the population of our country is deeply divided, and having the "other side's" agenda imposed isn't palatable to any of us.

At some point we are going to have to find a way to let people live the lives they want without imposing the lives we want on them, and that isn't what happens today...and I don't think we are headed in a direction that will lead to a non-violent resolution.

The president has too much power. He should be a figurehead, taking photo ops and shaking hands, signing legislation that is already agreed upon by the legislative bodies, pardoning turkeys. The fact that one man can create so much distress in the lives of millions of people is strong evidence that we have allowed power to become too centralized, and not just at the executive. The beauty of the American system was its limitation and separation of powers...much of that has been undermined through 150+ years of the same two parties trading power between themselves.

The population of the entire US in 1870 was less than the population of California today. I think we are asking too much of centralized government now...and as a result we now have too much centralized government.

Are you thinking end of the Union? Or just a good ol' down home technocracy?
    It should be recognized by everybody at this point that the Trump presidency is nothing if not a Three Stooges eye poke at the technocratic elites, and that the bank bug, the great reset and dismembering of the middle classes globally are nothing except the path for establishing global technocracy.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But also, bake the cake.

I hope you understand that I'm trying to address that very point. We and they are interchangeable in my example...we are they from the opposing perspective. No one wants to be compelled to live by someone else's ideals.

Of course no one should be compelled by the threat of Government Force to bake the cake. In a less divided world we wouldn't have people looking for an ideologically opposed baker to force a point to begin with. In a slightly more tolerant world that ideologically opposed baker might take things with a little bit of grace and humor, and bake the cake anyway...what better way to defuse the situation than to take their money and deliver the best damned hate-cake they ever had?

The Internet makes it too easy to drag politics into every arena of conversation now, and it's just an ugly part of human nature that sometimes people feel the need to "own" their (our) opponents rather than focus on their (our) own journey.

I'm guilty of it.

Top Bottom