• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone with half a brain believes the election was stolen, but we're trying to take it back. The number of irregularities should give anyone pause (anyone not suffering from TDS that is).

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Interesting thought..... Media is largely silent on the election stuff now, they are moving along as it's just a given biden is in, that throws up flags for me. They know they are screwed if the courts actually do their jobs and trying to cover the Dems from anything so of Trump wins they can scream he stole the election again. And idiots will believe it.

There was a comment on the first page about Trump knowing he's win in people who show up but knows Democrats do the mail in thing so Trump tried to stop the counting....uhhhh that's exactly what liberal media wants you to believe. So mail in ballots are exactly 100% for biden????? Lolololololo keep telling yourself those lies. Magically at 4 a.m. biden gets 130k mail in votes Trump gets zero. If you believe that then you are trolling this gun forum and just completely bias.

Great point on whoever wins the election, the other side will think it is stolen. We have Democrats and the media to thank for that. There will be no faith in elections in one side. This leads to very bad things, which is in the Democrat plan for another crisis.

At this point someone has to lose, and it's either america or the communist Democrats. Either way it's gonna be nasty I think.

Countless people are coming forward claiming they witnessed the fraud, silence on the media. One unnamed "whistleblower" comes forward against Trump and media frenzy for months.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anyone with half a brain believes the election was stolen, but we're trying to take it back. The number of irregularities should give anyone pause (anyone not suffering from TDS that is).
    Anyone with a whole brain looks at both sides of an issue.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone with a whole brain looks at both sides of an issue.

What exactly are the two sides? There are dozens of irregularities documented via Legal documents, reports all over about republican watchers not being able to actually observe the handling of the mail in ballots and numerous other issues. Just because the dems and MSM are saying it didn't happen doesn't mean much.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    az.png

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/11/11...-state-ag-says.html?__twitter_impression=true

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What exactly are the two sides? There are dozens of irregularities documented via Legal documents, reports all over about republican watchers not being able to actually observe the handling of the mail in ballots and numerous other issues. Just because the dems and MSM are saying it didn't happen doesn't mean much.

Just an example which both sides now admit was bull****. Sharpiegate. People thought, in good faith, that sharpies wouldn’t work with those ballots, and when they handed sharpies out to fill in the ballots, people thought that they were trying to target Trump voters to suppress their votes. That’s one side of it. Well there was another side. Turns out those ballots were designed to use with sharpies, because the fine point sharpies they used dry quicker than regular ink. Seeing another side can reveal a fuller image of reality.

I’m not saying that fraud didn’t happen. There are some accusations that need to be heard. And both sides need to oresent things from their perspective. Then we can all see and know something closer to reality. But if you’re closed off to the possibility that Trump legitimately lost, you’ll not see the other side and what might be something closer to reality. The courts are the right place to find that out.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Some people think that the reported results on this election are about America.
    :dunno:
    Go figure.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just an example which both sides now admit was bull****. Sharpiegate. People thought, in good faith, that sharpies wouldn’t work with those ballots, and when they handed sharpies out to fill in the ballots, people thought that they were trying to target Trump voters to suppress their votes. That’s one side of it. Well there was another side. Turns out those ballots were designed to use with sharpies, because the fine point sharpies they used dry quicker than regular ink. Seeing another side can reveal a fuller image of reality.

I’m not saying that fraud didn’t happen. There are some accusations that need to be heard. And both sides need to oresent things from their perspective. Then we can all see and know something closer to reality. But if you’re closed off to the possibility that Trump legitimately lost, you’ll not see the other side and what might be something closer to reality. The courts are the right place to find that out.

While I'd love to see Trump get another 4 years, to me the important thing is to get to the bottom of everything so we can have some faith in the integrity of our election system. That said, yes, I'm waiting on the lawsuits to see what we see. My main problem is how the MSM is trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass saying there were no issues. There were and it's being investigated what the extent was.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some people think that the reported results on this election are about America.
    :dunno:
    Go figure.
    Some people get their news from :tinfoil: sources and prefer to believe the most complicated convoluted conspiracies when simpler explanations are available.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While I'd love to see Trump get another 4 years, to me the important thing is to get to the bottom of everything so we can have some faith in the integrity of our election system. That said, yes, I'm waiting on the lawsuits to see what we see. My main problem is how the MSM is trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass saying there were no issues. There were and it's being investigated what the extent was.

Well that’s been a problem with the whole election. If all the media played it down the middle I doubt we’d be having this discussion.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Here’s that same whistleblower. Federal agents admit to trying to intimidate him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1326323334800437248

I was in an SEC deposition once with agents with guns. I was the GOOD GUY. They were on my side.

And it intimidated the crap outta me.

You are supposed to be intimidated. That's how respect for authority works.

You start battling wits with a fella that does wit battles for a living, and you are gonna be taking showers with Bubba on Wednesday.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    The only way I see this getting turned around for Trump is if the Dominion / Hammer & Scorecard issues turn out to be real. If so, then Trump actually won in a landslide.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Cross posted here also.

I have no idea how this contested election will turn out, but I do know that a bunch of you here cannot even slightly wrap your heads around the fact that it could work out differently this time. Everytime news of potential fraud or irregularities is brought up it is buried by naysayers that cannot get out of the old paradigm. Real news gets out differently today. It often comes from a tweet created by someone nobody knows, before it is published around. Today's "journalists" work on computers in their pj's they rarely use shoe leather.

Let's review a few things that are clearly out of the old paradigm.

Trump winning the primary.

Trump beating the Access Hollywood tapes.

Trump winning the Presidency over the Clinton machine.

Trump beating the Mueller investigation.

Trump beating impeachment.

Yep, every one of them would have wiped out a traditional republican and yet Trump keeps winning.

As I said, I have no idea how this will turn out, but only a fool says that the paradigm is the same and what happened in the past will be what happens this time. The outcome can be different...

Top Bottom