• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I think that Putin gave Trump a direct connection and sole authority over a Russian hacker cell designed to delete from the voter rolls anyone who had voted democratic since the 2008 elections. Their success in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida gave Trump the victory.

Were you wearing your tin foil hat when you typed that ?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you tried to do every county, yes... but that doesn't make any sense. Why target counties that are dominated by one party or another in a 90/10 ratio? The better logic is trying to influence those places that have 60/40 towards parity odds.

Aren't you one of the folks that said voter fraud isn't really an issue because it's not widespread?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Aren't you one of the folks that said voter fraud isn't really an issue because it's not widespread?

Nope. If anything, I'm one of those "show me" evidence of voter fraud, then we will talk about if it's an issue or not.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

The difference is this voter fraud angle furthers the Russia! Russia! Russia! narrative

I find humor in two considerations. One, if you are going to add shills to the voting rolls wouldn't it be easier to hack the DMV in states with motor voter (although you still need actual shills to do the voting)

Two, aren't the folks fulminating about the security of the voting process many of the same folks who wanted to institute changes to voting machinery/software that would eliminate accountability measures like a paper trail? I think a highly decentralized system is better as it requires much more successful hacking to have an effect. The thing to watch for would be hacking of the actual vote counting software at the manufacturer level because there are only a few types of voting machine extant. A much larger window of vulnerability would seem to be a "Target"-style hack of inserting malware into the machine operating system

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Does anyone really believe the current Govt. would allow you to vote if it could make any difference in how our Govt. operates? Especially when they run the entire voting process and proclaim "the winner"? Why do you suppose electronic voting machines were invented? Our Govt. no longer gives two cents what the citizens think about anything. It's a business now...... and business is GOOD for these criminals. It's no longer about the will of the people - it's about billions of dollars. When Dwight Eisenhower warned us to beware of the military industrial complex he knew EXACTLY what was going on.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nope. If anything, I'm one of those "show me" evidence of voter fraud, then we will talk about if it's an issue or not.

I haven't heard anyone say that no voter fraud was going, only that it's not a widespread as many seem to believe.

?

This is the sort of response we all got when we pointed out voter fraud in the past. Now suddenly, per your post earlier in this thread, it only needs to affect a few areas to matter?

Looks to me like it's never an issue for you if it helps Democrats, but it is an issue If it helps Republicans.

And I'm not even saying there was actual manipulation of any results here, and what I read above didn't make that allegation. Just that rolls were breached.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ?

This is the sort of response we all got when we pointed out voter fraud in the past. Now suddenly, per your post earlier in this thread, it only needs to affect a few areas to matter?

Looks to me like it's never an issue for you if it helps Democrats, but it is an issue If it helps Republicans.

And I'm not even saying there was actual manipulation of any results here, and what I read above didn't make that allegation. Just that rolls were breached.

You gotta do better than that. That's an intellectually dishonest argument. You asked what "I" said, not my thoughts on anyone else. That quote doesn't seem to say that "I said" anything. Does it? So what does that prove exact? Like I said "show me," and we'll take about if it's an issue.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You gotta do better than that. That's an intellectually dishonest argument. You asked what "I" said, not my thoughts on anyone else. That quote doesn't seem to say that "I said" anything. Does it? So what does that prove exact? Like I said "show me," and we'll take about if it's an issue.

It proves you said exactly what the quote says you said.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We have had voting irregularities for decades, maybe centuries. In 1960 Joe Kennedy helped John get elected over Richard Nixon. They had some actual proof at the time but Nixon didn't want to undermine American faith in the process. We've had dead people voting on both democratic and republican roles depending upon who wanted what.

Nobody has ever really wanted to push the issue because it would take a helluva lot of time, thought, and money. What really happens when Junior (who is in his 50's) brings in Dad who is 82 with Alzheimer's to vote? Dad doesn't know who is on the ballot and wants to vote for Reagan or Ford. Do the election officials do their job and stay with dad, thus interfering with the sons help, or do they stand by and let the family dynamic play out the way it has for decades? Everyone knows dad is/was a solid democrat or republican, so do they let Junior just pull the handle for Dad? In many cases they just let things go, in others they may not. I know this has happened from a friend who has worked the polls for years. What the law says and what really happens are two (2) different things.

Here is a simple question: In the last election did your vote count at all or for whom you wanted it to? Now - PROVE IT! When you can prove it we'll have a good system. Until then... faith.

Regards,

Doug

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It proves you said exactly what the quote says you said.

Yeah, obviously a quote from me is going to say exact what it says I said.... what it doesn't say, is what you asked of me earlier.... i.e. that "I" said voter fraud wasn't an issue because it wasn't widespread. "Anyone" doesn't not include "I." If I ask if "anyone" has a match to light a cigar, that in most cases, follows the assumption that I don't have one myself. I can't believe I'm playing the pronoun game.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Dude, do you have yourself on ignore, too? Can you not see all of #27 with the two - yes two - germane direct quotes from you?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you tried to do every county, yes... but that doesn't make any sense. Why target counties that are dominated by one party or another in a 90/10 ratio? The better logic is trying to influence those places that have 60/40 towards parity odds.
    That is still a major effort to do. Major.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    No proof of Russians trying to help Trump. Many sources show coverup by the FBI And the DOJ for the Clintons colluding with Russia via the salacious and unverified dossier created by Christopher Steel and Hillary And Bill's violating the Logan act in selling off 20% of American uranium.

Top Bottom