• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Russians should have talked to the chicago machine if they wanted to know how to influence elections, those guys are pros.;)

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    No proof of Russians trying to help Trump. Many sources show coverup by the FBI And the DOJ for the Clintons colluding with Russia via the salacious and unverified dossier created by Christopher Steel and Hillary And Bill's violating the Logan act in selling off 20% of American uranium.

Of course there’s no proof. Proof is a legal term.
    Plenty of evidence though.

And I think you’re mixing up your conspiracy theories.
    Reynolds Wrap is my preferred hat making material.
    Less likely to tear and have the CIA mind waves scramble your signals.:(

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Of course there’s no proof. Proof is a legal term.
    Plenty of evidence though.

And I think you’re mixing up your conspiracy theories.
    Reynolds Wrap is my preferred hat making material.
    Less likely to tear and have the CIA mind waves scramble your signals.:(
    So I'll continue to point at the proof and you can keep up the Russians are Coming crap of the 70'.I do believe that when the CIA came up with the Conspiracy Theory term in the 60s was when they wanted to belittle the facts found to disprove the magic bullet theory in the JFK assassination. Way to hold the line... shill. Show me the proof Mueller! Until then I'll keep enjoying the actual evidentiary info coming out right now.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This is the source that your NBC article sites in the 21 states bit. https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/h...tes-election-systems-targeted-hackers-n804031

My favorite part... "Only Illinois reported that hackers had succeeded in breaching its voter systems. Anyone ever notice that Illinois always has their butt covered for most anything or charge?

Colorado said the hacking wasn't quite a breach.

"It's really reconnaissance by a bad guy to try and figure out how we would break into your computer," said Trevor Timmons, a spokesman for the Colorado secretary of state's office. "It's not an attack. I wouldn't call it a probe. It's not a breach, it's not a penetration."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My favorite part... "Only Illinois reported that hackers had succeeded in breaching its voter systems. Anyone ever notice that Illinois always has their butt covered for most anything or charge?

Colorado said the hacking wasn't quite a breach.

"It's really reconnaissance by a bad guy to try and figure out how we would break into your computer," said Trevor Timmons, a spokesman for the Colorado secretary of state's office. "It's not an attack. I wouldn't call it a probe. It's not a breach, it's not a penetration."

Well, the left will not let truth/facts get in the way of Trump bashing. Right now it is the biggest (imaginary) stick that they have.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Well, the left will not let truth/facts get in the way of Trump bashing. Right now it is the biggest (imaginary) stick that they have.

It's only one weapon in their arsenal of dirty tricks to misrepresent the truth.. They have a big box full of doo-doo to throw in when the truth doesn't fit their needs.

EDIT:
    Though I'm bashing the liberal tricks and Libs in general I want all to know I trust the Conservatives (Loose translation) just marginally more.
    Draining the swamp sounded like a good idea until I realized those that live in the swamp own the swamp.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :hehe: GQ, quite the source. Home of Keith Olbermann...

[video=youtube;xmkXR7EL_RY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmkXR7EL_RY[/video]

Next time maybe just head right over to HuffPo?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    We know that the DHS tried to breach state election systems. That has been reported. Inspector General Probes Obama Cyberattacks | The Daily Caller

We also know that US Spy agencies are known to spoof Russian and other hackers in attempts to hide their tracks. They can be anywhere in the world that they want to be. https://theintercept.com/document/2014/03/12/nsa-gchqs-quantumtheory-hacking-tactics/

It seems to me that any claim by the US spy agencies about anything has to be taken with a very large grain of salt. The leadership of these agencies have been proven to be liars (admitted perjury by James Clapper), communist voting John Brennan committing perjury to Congress when he said the CIA didn't spy on members of Congress and that there had been no collateral deaths from the CIAs drone assassination program.

Our spy agencies are liars. They illegally spy on us so why in the hell would anyone believe one thing that they say? THEY are our enemy, not some bogus Russian red herring.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We know that the DHS tried to breach state election systems. That has been reported. Inspector General Probes Obama Cyberattacks | The Daily Caller

We also know that US Spy agencies are known to spoof Russian and other hackers in attempts to hide their tracks. They can be anywhere in the world that they want to be. https://theintercept.com/document/2014/03/12/nsa-gchqs-quantumtheory-hacking-tactics/

It seems to me that any claim by the US spy agencies about anything has to be taken with a very large grain of salt. The leadership of these agencies have been proven to be liars (admitted perjury by James Clapper), communist voting John Brennan committing perjury to Congress when he said the CIA didn't spy on members of Congress and that there had been no collateral deaths from the CIAs drone assassination program.

Our spy agencies are liars. They illegally spy on us so why in the hell would anyone believe one thing that they say? THEY are our enemy, not some bogus Russian red herring.

Diversionary tactics. The sheeple are so easily mis-led especially if it is the soup of the day. Todays soup....Trump in a bowl.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Were you wearing your tin foil hat when you typed that ?

998280_10202138523083779_1493405374_n.jpg

Even the cat put one on after reading anboy49's comment.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not surprised that Illinois discovered hacking in the voting process, they certainly have had the most experience with "adjusting" elections. That system is probably full of back doors, all available at a price. I've wondered if the reason Blago was caught trying to sell a senate seat was because he went outside the system, wanting to keep all the money for himself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not surprised that Illinois discovered hacking in the voting process, they certainly have had the most experience with "adjusting" elections. That system is probably full of back doors, all available at a price. I've wondered if the reason Blago was caught trying to sell a senate seat was because he went outside the system, wanting to keep all the money for himself.

Greed. Graft. Corruption. You have to grease the wheels along the way or you will get ran over by one or more of them.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Two, aren't the folks fulminating about the security of the voting process many of the same folks who wanted to institute changes to voting machinery/software that would eliminate accountability measures like a paper trail? I think a highly decentralized system is better as it requires much more successful hacking to have an effect. The thing to watch for would be hacking of the actual vote counting software at the manufacturer level because there are only a few types of voting machine extant. A much larger window of vulnerability would seem to be a "Target"-style hack of inserting malware into the machine operating system

This is driven in part by the media's and the public's impatient desire to know the outcome of the elections before people even vote and at least before bedtime on election night. So we get this urgent need for more and faster automation of the vote counting process. Anything that creates internal controls (paper) that could slow down the announcing of results is disregarded or takes a back burner.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Honey Badger for President.

WebSlowIsSmoothFront_large.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How would that help? If Russia could potentially manipulate voter rolls, voter ID wouldn't help anything.

I bet in every district in the country you can file a provisional ballot and prove you should be on the rolls and your vote is counted, should you show up and not be on the rolls...

Was there massive reporting of people showing up and being told they weren't on the rolls? No? Ok... move on :dunno:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Kut: do you support voter ID requirements to prove you are who you say you are?

Are you against motor voter laws where simply obtaining a drivers license allows you to register to vote without citizenship verification given that some states allow drivers license for noncitizens?

Do you oppose house delegates being decided by population instead of by citizen count? If there are 5 million illegal aliens in California for example, those are counted towards how many representatives California gets.

Just trying to get a baseline for how important you consider the integrity of our voter rolls to be

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I bet in every district in the country you can file a provisional ballot and prove you should be on the rolls and your vote is counted, should you show up and not be on the rolls...

Was there massive reporting of people showing up and being told they weren't on the rolls? No? Ok... move on :dunno:

Not so sure about the your vote being counted part. This was one of the problems with provisional/absentee for US military. I know in Commiefornia for sure those ballots are counted last and if a candidate has a lead estimated to be greater than the number of provisional/absentee ballots they aren't counted at all. This leaves room for all sorts of mischief if there is a recount or the result is otherwise challenged because these votes are not subject to the same chain of custody

Why thousands of Montco absentee ballots went uncounted by election deadline - Philly
    Why thousands of Montco absentee ballots went uncounted by election deadline

https://www.pressherald.com/2016/11...usands-of-absentee-ballots-missed-on-tuesday/
    Scarborough counts thousands of absentee ballots missed on Tuesday

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/hus...-absentee-ballots-from-being-tossed-out-again
    Husted issues new rules to prevent thousands of absentee ballots from being tossed out, again

Broward elections supervisor, Republicans reach compromise over absentee ballots | Miami Herald
    Deal reached after GOP claims absentee ballots were handled improperly in Broward

Yada, yada, yada

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kut: do you support voter ID requirements to prove you are who you say you are?

Are you against motor voter laws where simply obtaining a drivers license allows you to register to vote without citizenship verification given that some states allow drivers license for noncitizens?

Do you oppose house delegates being decided by population instead of by citizen count? If there are 5 million illegal aliens in California for example, those are counted towards how many representatives California gets.

Just trying to get a baseline for how important you consider the integrity of our voter rolls to be

It seems like he is more worried about Russians and Republicans when it comes to voting. Undocumented Democrats, not so much

Top Bottom