• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    After yesterdays innocent killing of 20 children, Society is at its boiling point over the use of guns in this country. There have been a few that have blamed the NRA for what happened, which is an idiotic statement.The NRA has nothing to do with what happened yesterday. Our lives as gun owners have just gotten harder. People are wanting to blame this on something and it looks like its going to be the gun laws that take the hit. I don't know what is in store for the gun owners in this country but it doesn't look good. There is already a few petitions for stricter gun control and its coming from the White House and Congress. You can sit here and say the government can't take my guns or the 2nd amendment will keep our guns, but in reality, the government can do what they want. Buckle up gun owners, this is going to be a hell of a ride.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What happened after Ohio? What happened after Colorado? What happened after Oregon?

We have won the argument, now is the time to attack. Let us resolve to eliminate gun-free zones and other causes of these spree shootings.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I agree all of us gun owners are in for a rough ride and will see changes to our rights and type of firearms we will be allowed to own. Once again the good american will lose.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Crazy or evil people will find some other weapon. Their point is to harm and terrorize, they don't care what tool they use.

Fertilizer bomb, suicide vest, SUV on the sidewalk.

The Brady Bunch's fixation on ONE means is quite telling.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    LOL, they aren't taking ****.

Some of you chicken littles are hilarious, we as gun owners did nothing wrong. We aren't on the DEFENSE, we need to be on the OFFENSE like Kirk said. Gun free zones are BS

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    America is almos always at the boiling point over something, and I'm ok with it. Would you rather it be like Louxemborg, the Netherlands, or some "exciting" place like that?

We should all read some US political history and gain some perspective before going Chicken Little. Sometimes the ole' melting pot cooks up to a boil.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    People just want someone to blame for this. The bad guy is dead, his mom is dead, that leaves the guns. Gun laws/restrictions only work when talking about those who choose to own and carry LEGALLY. The bad guys by definition do not abide by rule of law.

We should be talking about identifying the mental health issue that brought this terrible event to pass.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    The thing that scares me are the usual suspects who are now saying we need to get rid of ALL guns. After yesterday the cry isn't about assault weapons or large capacity magazines...it is about EVERY gun.

The thing that makes me most angry is how the media keeps repeating "he had bushmaster in the trunk of the car". Got to include that. As near as I can tell the Bushmaster behaved itself and didn't jump out of the trunk and start killing kindergarteners.

Again, no mention of the slug being brought up in a broken home, allowed to play video games, no doubt 20 years old with no job, a bright mind with no future. Why are we not talking about immorality and liberal policy and lifestyle as the root cause of this shooting?

Upon hearing that the shooter was a 20 year old that killed his mother I turned to a coworker and said "and no doubt he played video games, had no future, used a Glock and an AR, parents were divorced". There are way too many of these young men out there today. I know one of them. They are not going to stop these killings if guns are banned. They will just build bombs.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Whatever ....

I'm not going to cower in the corner because some madman abused his liberty. Sure, they're going to beat the gun control drum once again. The bodies weren't even cold yet and they were already doing it in almost every legislative hall and executive mansion in the country ... including The White House.

I say we push back just as hard. When they want to talk gun control, we should be asking why armed teachers are not allowed in school. We should be demanding the elimination of "gun free" zones now that the idea has proven to be a myth. The most innocent and vulnerable deserve better than a progressive pipe dream. Seriously, the Israeli's get it. Why don't we?

Israeli_teacher_with_her_class%2B%25282%2529.jpg

More thoughts on the matter from Sipsey Street Irregulars.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    People just want someone to blame for this. The bad guy is dead, his mom is dead, that leaves the guns. Gun laws/restrictions only work when talking about those who choose to own and carry LEGALLY. The bad guys by definition do not abide by rule of law.

We should be talking about identifying the mental health issue that brought this terrible event to pass.

Agree, the gun grabbers are out in full force. This guy snapped and we need to find out why. The guns weren't even his, but his mothers. Restricting gun access to the lawful is not the answer.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Could NOT sign in to sign up!!

I didn't have the "proper" password? How do THEY know my "proper" password? Let's just get gun-shops and INGO members to collect enough signatures. Wouldn't that work? There are over 50,000 Hoosiers who would sign up!
    Also signed.

Hopefully this petition will get a lot of attention from sane individuals who still believe that abandoning our Constitution isn't the answer to solve all evils in our society.

Top Bottom