SOPA threatens to shut down the internet...seriously.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Everything ████ █████████ is █████ ██ ████████ fine ████ ██ █████ the ██ ████ government ████ ███ ████ ███ is ████ ███ ████ ███ in ████ ███████ ███ control ██████ go ██ ███ ███. ██ back ███████ █████ to ████ █ ██ ██ sleep ██ ██████ █████. ██ there █████ █████. ███ is ████ ███ ███ ███. No ███ ████ ██ ██████ censorship ███ ██████ ██████ nothing █████ █████. █████████ to ████ ███ █████ ██ see █████ ██ ████ here. █████ ██ ██ keep ███ █████ ███. █ ████ watching ███ █████ ██. Those █████ ██ sports ██ █and reality ██████ ████. █████ shows █████ ████ and ███ ███ █████. █████. ███ ignoring ███ █ ███ the ██████ █████ ████ chains .████ ████ being █████████ ████ ███ laid ██████ upon ██ ████. ███ ██ your ████ ███ █████ neck ███ ████ ██.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    208252_192991994071643_165801456790697_428042_6612406_n.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    While that may be true, the link shows he is using a picture of a forest that happens to be intellectual property of a private photographer.

Yes I saw the link.
    It's just like those politicians that make laws against prostitution and that are caught with prostitutes later. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rick Santorum on SOPA: "There are limits to freedom on the Internet"

Anybody but Obama, right? :rolleyes:

"Like any freedom there has to be regulation."
    -- Rick Santorum

"The Internet has been a powerful force for bad." -- Rick Santorum

"There are limits to freedom on the Internet." -- Rick Santorum

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT0SX2jpgFQ"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT0SX2jpgFQ[/ame]

ERyanH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Has anyone else noticed that SOPA is unconstitutional? a LIMITED GOVERNMENT trying to limit what we do? Downsize the government!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Hollywood and the music industry.
    Ever hear that Mellencamp quote? :
    "I think the Internet is the most dangerous thing invented since the atomic bomb. [...] It's destroyed the music business. It's going to destroy the movie business."

I rather think it's the crappy music they've been putting out and the fact that every cut is compressed to 2dB of dynamic range.

I didn't stop buying music because of file sharing (which I don't do either because 128k rips sound bad). I stopped because the music sucks.

tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    This is just a step closer to Americans having to change their language from friend to comrade. The amount of regulation in our daily lives now is disgusting.

Top Bottom