• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The first thing I’ve ever heard out this guy. Doesn’t sound like the typical Haley, Lindsey Graham, or Tim Scott…Maybe SC finally got one right.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    #29 is in the books (assuming the governor signs it as he promised to).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am not speaking only to CC.

Have you ever noticed there is a large swath of States right through the middle and all across the heartland of the continent that tends to have more in common than not with each other and much less so with other States?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Wonder who’d be #30? NC? NV? Maybe PA? I’m thinking this might be it for awhile.
    Looking at the map, we've already got all the solid "red" states once the S.C. gov signs it and even a few of the "purple" ones. (Plus VT which is solid blue and would never pass C.C. today but was the original C.C. state b/c it never bothered to outlaw carry 50+ years ago when every other state did.)

N.C. maybe. (But they have a Dem gov and couldn't override a veto without some crossover Dem votes. It will depend on who wins gov. race in 2024.) The rest, no real chance at all.

Actually, it's amazing how many states have Constitutional Carry. I've been very active in tracking / watching gun laws since 2010. If asked about widespread Constitutional Carry 10 years ago, I would have laughed. If asked even 5 years ago, I would've been dubious about the chances.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I’ll call NC next, Pennsylvania seems possible but I wonder about them.
    My money would also be on North Carolina for #30. Penn'a has a governor that would veto it. The state is dominated now by the Phil'a urban area, similar to Michigan being dominated by the Detroit urban area.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    How many of these are also supporting Texas on protecting the border?

IMG_0634.jpeg
    Since 2021, some 14 Republican-led states have sent troops to the southern border: Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming. (Newsweek/Flourish)

Top Bottom