• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This is veering off the Constitutional Carry topic -- however, Newsweek doesn't have accurate information. Indiana committed to sending National Guard troops to Texas for 10 months several weeks ago. They'll be training for a week on the mission at Camp Atterbury before going and should be deployed mid-month which would be in about a week. Cost is estimated at $7.1 Million to the state.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Chill. I was using my finger. If you’re lucky you got one or two of their electoral votes. Downside you probably got Louisville.
    I would've guessed you were using the draw tool. That's how it looks when I use the draw tool.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A couple thoughts: 12 out of 15 (80%) in 9 years ain't bad. 25 years ago there was ONE Constitutional Carry State.

This is an Everytown bump. I haven't seen the generic DB from Everytown since ConC in 2022. He had a purpose, I'd go to the bathroom when they called him to testify.

IIRC 2021-2024 we've added 13 of the 29. 5 in 2021 (should've been 6 with Indiana) 4 in 2022, 2 in 2023, now 2 in 2024.

Top Bottom