• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was absolutely no need for this to happen.
    I want blood. Not only should the shooter be executed on national tv, but I want the culture and thinking of this to be executed as well.
    Let's have real deterrents and not let these goons have any street cred what so ever.
    I could give a **** about age, color, religion, nothing. This MUST STOP. This thinking MUST STOP.
    Any prosecutor or judge that lets this slide should be held accountable as well. NO PLEA, just line the POS up against the wall and screw the blindfold.
    Oh yea, according to the Constitution. Hanging was used at one time. I'd like to see that on tv too.

Pretty much my thinking right now.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This is just up the street from where I live. I'm shocked and saddened that it's happened and I wish only the best for Officer Allan's family and friends.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is really awful. I read somewhere that Southport officers are all volunteers. He goes to help someone in an accident and is shot to death. I just don't understand how police officers can deal with seeing stuff like this.

I just can not understand why these douche bags were loose on the streets. Even money they both have extensive sheets.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There are very few details to release at this point. IMPD is generally pretty good at putting out accurate information, and withholding statements if there isn't confirmed info. Also, Southport and ISP are handling the investigation, with IMPD contributing resources as needed.

We are now lead agency in the investigation.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Southports right in the middle of the ****. It's all moving that way. You usually think of Southport as a sleepy spot where the cops just hit you for speeding, but it seems like within the last few years they've really had some ****. I got to spend a day with the mayor and several of their officers (maybe even this one) a couple years ago and they were all,very generous and welcoming. My heart and prayers go out to their tight community

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was on the road like riverman when this was happening. WIBC seemed to have a lot of reporting early. First reports were that these suspects were teens. Any confirmation of that?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I am so incredibly sad and incredibly mad at the same time. This mindset has to stop. Like halfmileharry said, there better not be some freaking plea deal for this monster. Prayers to the officer's family and the Blue family. Stay safe out there.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Saw this on local news. Glad our INGO, Indy area LEOS are safe. Thoughts and prayers for the officer's family.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    Prayers for the family and friends of Officer Allan. I don't even know how to convey my thoughts into words. To everyone that is LEO on here, stay safe.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No words to describe how I feel. Prayers for family.

Stay safe out there.

Top Bottom