• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd like to see some more information on this. While I appreciate the investigation and sorting out of things by LEO, are there things that the public should know to be aware of?

Was this part of something bigger?
    Was the murderer gunning for cops or would he have shot anyone that stopped to help?
    Robbery, drugs, gang related?
    Other like minded individuals of this sort out there?

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    There was absolutely no need for this to happen.
    I want blood. Not only should the shooter be executed on national tv, but I want the culture and thinking of this to be executed as well.
    Let's have real deterrents and not let these goons have any street cred what so ever.
    I could give a **** about age, color, religion, nothing. This MUST STOP. This thinking MUST STOP.
    Any prosecutor or judge that lets this slide should be held accountable as well. NO PLEA, just line the POS up against the wall and screw the blindfold.
    Oh yea, according to the Constitution. Hanging was used at one time. I'd like to see that on tv too.

Harry, there is something wrong, today .....

When you don't love yourself, you can't love anyone else .....

THAT, is what has to stop .....

Having no regard for your life, and someone else's .....

RIP, prayers sent .....

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Very, very sad. Someone earlier mentioned public execution. Im all for it. Maybe it will help deter these heartless, Godless people who commit these sensless acts. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends. To all Leos out there, try and stay safe

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Very, very sad. Someone earlier mentioned public execution. Im all for it. Maybe it will help deter these heartless, Godless people who commit these sensless acts. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends. To all Leos out there, try and stay safe

And make it painful. And humiliating. (after proper due process of course) Give these thugs something to think about. "F*** naw, man. I aint doin that sh**! I dont want to end up like THAT!"

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'd like to see some more information on this. While I appreciate the investigation and sorting out of things by LEO, are there things that the public should know to be aware of?

Was this part of something bigger?
    Was the murderer gunning for cops or would he have shot anyone that stopped to help?
    Robbery, drugs, gang related?
    Other like minded individuals of this sort out there?

Given that I have ZERO additional information other than what has been made public already, I will say that I suspect that the ****heads in that car were engaged in criminal activity just prior to the crash and were of the belief that the Officer was there to apprehend them. That or they are just completely unevolved savages. Could be either...or both.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I just went by the downed officer's vehicle outside of Southport PD to pay my respects.

Combine this with Chief Waters (who was the head of my division) and it's a rough day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

No, to public executions. The belief that such is a deterrent, is misguided. Criminals don't think "I better not do this, because if I get caught...." Criminals don't ever think they will be caught, hence why they do the crime. Our society doesn't need such morally draconian spectacles. We're above that. Find the pieces of trash, try them, and if convicted issue the highest punishment one can give, and be satisfied that they met justice.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No, to public executions. The belief that such is a deterrent, is misguided. Criminals don't think "I better not do this, because if I get caught...." Criminals don't ever think they will be caught, hence why they do the crime. Our society doesn't need such morally draconian spectacles. We're above that. Find the pieces of trash, try them, and if convicted issue the highest punishment one can give, and be satisfied that they met justice.[/QUOTE

Well said Kut. I agree 100%. I am ok with the death penalty but it costs significant amounts of tax dollars for such cases. As miserable as some of this trash is, we need to allow the system to punish them. This is what seperates us from those evil savages.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Just sickening the depths of evil in some organisms' (they don't deserve to be called by any synonym for human beings) minds.
    This reminds me of an equally disgusting incident that happened ten years ago this month with ISP Trooper David Rich, murdered for no good reason at all when he approached a vehicle on the side of the road, just in the process of asking the driver if he needed help.
    Master Trooper David Edward Rich, Indiana State Police, Indiana
    Why can't bastards of their ilk just do the world a favor and find a way to get themselves dead without collateral damage?
    RIP, Lt. Allan, a good young man with a young family, out there doing his part to make the world a better place, cut down by the scum of the earth.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes, criminal executions is a deterrent. The executed criminal is deterred from committing anymore crime.

Yep and I'm all for doing it publicly. There's nothing wrong or immoral about it. Then only wrong and immoral thing is how long these animals get to live until their death sentence is carried out. There's certain cases that I think need fast,tracked. I understand apeals and all that jazz but if the legal,system is that backed up well,then hire more courts.
    A quick death is too good for the animal that pulled the trigger. Maybe the other one want aware his buddy was going to kill cop so I won't assume it was both I'll let the cops do their job finding out. But one for sure is a scum bag whether he was gonna kill a cop or an innocent person. But if you kill a.cop, for me there should be a stiffer penalty. Guaranteed death.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    This senseless murder makes my blood boil. It's crap scumbag sub-humans like these killers that make me want to go full on Paul Kersey type vigilante. Just for the record I do not recommend going vigilante to anyone.

Prayers for his family, friends, and fellow officers.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    This senseless murder makes my blood boil. It's crap scumbag sub-humans like these killers that make me want to go full on Paul Kersey type vigilante. Just for the record I do not recommend going vigilante to anyone.

Prayers for his family, friends, and fellow officers.

You're not alone in that feeling so incensed.
    Death_wish_movie_poster.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Police identify the suspect, any bets on "turning his life around"?

A police report says the suspect in this case is 28-year-old Jason Brown. He faces a preliminary charge of murder. Brown and a second person involved are in police custody in the hospital.

Police say the shooting occurred when Allan and a Homecroft officer responded to the scene of a crash near Maynard Drive and Madison Avenue on Thursday afternoon around 2:30 p.m. The driver crashed through a fence, and the car flipped over.
    As Allan approached the car to render aid, Brown allegedly started shooting at the officer, and Allan was hit multiple times. He was transported to Eskenazi Hospital where he later died from his injuries.

Police report: Suspect accused of fatally shooting Southport officer identified | Fox 59

Top Bottom